Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. In framaroot method you can easily root the phone.
- How To Root HTC One M9 – Easy Guide
HTC One M9 is a top-notch Android smartphone from HTC that comes with a unique 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53, 2 GB RAM, 5.0 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 20 mega pixel rear camera, 3G support, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. The device’s …
- TuneIn Radio – Browse And Listen Radio Stations For Free
TuneIn Radio enables users to search for programs airing on over 50,000 radio stations, music streams and podcasts from around the world, making it the largest selection out of all Android Internet radio apps. The app uses a Android device’s …
- How To Root Orange Nivo Phone
The Nivo is Orange’s new entry-level offering, although it still uses Android 4.1 alongside a 1Ghz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8255 processor. Root Orange Nivo and you will discover the greatness of your phone when rooted because you can do whatever you …
Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Without PC
- First of all download FramaRoot apps and install on your Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
- Open it and select “Install SuperSU” option.
- And then select “Aragorn” from the options.
- Framaroot will now root your GT-N7000 and install SuperSU. You should get a “Success message” when it’s done.
- When the root is complete, Reboot the device. Done!
- Then just go to the Google play store and install the Root checker app and check that your mobile is rooted or not.
You done it easily! your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us.