Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. In framaroot method you can easily root the phone.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 is now root with this guide. The Galaxy Tab 3 comes with 16 GB internal Memory and 1GB of RAM. And the phone also have an external memory slot supports up to 64GB. The …
- Simple Root Philips I928 Without PC
Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Philips I928 using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites – Enable “unknown sources” on your Philips I928. (for this go to settings > security) – Download and Install KingoRoot as …
- Build.prop Asus Zenfone Go ZB452KG Lollipop MSM8610
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 ZB452KG carries a small 4.5-inch TFT display with a pixel density of 218ppi. The phone is wrapped in an 11.2mm thick outfit which weighs 122.5 grams and is available in black, gold and yellow colours. …
Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Without PC
- First of all download FramaRoot apps and install on your Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
- Open it and select “Install SuperSU” option.
- And then select “Aragorn” from the options.
- Framaroot will now root your GT-N7000 and install SuperSU. You should get a “Success message” when it’s done.
- When the root is complete, Reboot the device. Done!
- Then just go to the Google play store and install the Root checker app and check that your mobile is rooted or not.
You done it easily! your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us.