If you’re looking for a very simple and quick way to root your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, you can do it now thanks to alephzain over at XDA. Here are the steps on how to do it.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Using Framaroot
– From your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Racing Moto – Fast Paced Racing Game For Android Phones
Racing Moto is a fast paced action racing game for android that will entertain the kids for hours and keep them quiet on those long journeys. Tilt the phone forward or backwards to adjust the speed of the racecar. As …
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro “Whyred” Build.prop
Build.prop Redmi Note 5 Pro – Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro brings a 5.99-inch display with FHD+ resolution. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 with two option 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM. Redmi Note 5 Pro also brings dual camera …
- Download and Install Fonts on Your Vivo Smartphone
One of my favorite features in Vivo’s skin is the ability to change the system font. While a small feature to have, a simple change in system font can lead to the whole system UI looking very fresh and new. …