If you’re looking for a very simple and quick way to root your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, you can do it now thanks to alephzain over at XDA. Here are the steps on how to do it.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Using Framaroot
– From your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Shake2PlayNext – Shake It To Play Next Song On Android
The Shake2PlayNext app for android devices is a simple and awesome app that changes the music track as soon as you start shaking your phone.
- How To Root Google Nexus 10 Without Computer
By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
- Simple Root Method LG Tribute LS660
Here is the guide for you to root LG Tribute LS660 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This root tutorial will help you get the system access of your latest flagship smartphone. Indeed, root access is the very gateway to all possibilities …