If you’ve used Linux, you may be familiar with the “root” or “super” user. This is a special user account that can write, move, and delete any file on the system. Since Android is based on Linux, it can also have this type of account. By enabling root on your Galaxy S II, you will be able to modify the phone’s firmware, opening the door to custom applications, themes, and even operating systems.
Third exploit “Aragorn” worked on my SGH-I777 GSII running the stock AT&T 4.1.2 that just came out. I updated through Kies.
- How To Root LG L7 II P714 Without PC
In this article we will teach you a complete tutorial about how to root LG L7 II P714, the method presented here was shared for us by a Framaroot who comes with an easy procedure that makes possible to get …
- Build.prop ZTE Max V5
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=KTU84P ro.build.display.id=N958St_29_CNCommon_V1.31 ro.build.internal.id=N958St_Z0_CN_JSXPH1ID00H131 ro.build.inner.version=N958St_Z0_CN_JSXPH1ID00H131 ro.build.version.incremental=eng.ztemt.20150105.104856 ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.4 ro.build.date=2015? 01? 05? ??? 10:50:50 CST ro.build.date.utc=1420426250 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=ztemt ro.build.host=swlab-1t189 ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.model=N958St ro.product.brand=ZTE ro.product.name=N958St ro.product.device=N958St ro.product.board=msm8916 ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi ro.product.manufacturer=ZTE ro.product.locale.language=zh ro.product.locale.region=CN ro.wifi.channels= ro.board.platform=msm8916 # …
- Build Prop MIUI 10 Android 8.1 Oreo Redmi Note 6 Pro (Tulip)
Build.Prop Redmi Note 6 Pro – The Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in an affordable budget and covers all the features. It comes with a 6.26-inch FHD+ Full Screen Display display with 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 …
Here How to Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy S2 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!