This guide will help you to root the Samsung Galaxy S2 4G to enjoy the real taste of your device, to full extent. Rooting allows you to obtain super user access to your device so you can install apps and ROMs that you could not normally do. Super user access is required for custom ROMs, kernels, and apps that require root. So if your looking to gain super user access to your android devices here is good list of the best guides so you don’t have to go digging around.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 4G Using Framaroot
– From your Samsung Galaxy S2 4G Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with frodo exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!