This guide will help you to root the Samsung Galaxy S2 4G to enjoy the real taste of your device, to full extent. Rooting allows you to obtain super user access to your device so you can install apps and ROMs that you could not normally do. Super user access is required for custom ROMs, kernels, and apps that require root. So if your looking to gain super user access to your android devices here is good list of the best guides so you don’t have to go digging around.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 4G Using Framaroot
– From your Samsung Galaxy S2 4G Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with frodo exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- PhotoWonder – Fun App To Edit Pics On Android
PhotoWonder is a fun app that allows you to create professional looking image blending effects.PhotoWonder enables you to create images collages and effects like LOMO, BlueTone and Ageing from your photos.
- MoboPlayer – Excellent Media Player For Android Phones
MoboPlayer is a free video palyer for android which allows you to play most media files such as MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB, MP4, Divx and support subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA.
- LG L70 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=KOT49I.A1415155364 ro.build.display.id=KOT49I.A1415155364 ro.build.version.incremental=1415155364 ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.2 ro.build.date=Wed Nov 5 11:46:03 KST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1415155563 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=jenkins ro.build.host=LGEACI2R11