This is the latest and easiest method to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Here is a simple Android Application that would help you Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 simply installing and running it, without using a PC. Isn’t this great? Let’s move on to the tutorial.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy S3 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Vivo Contacts List Interface (Smartphone)
Contacts You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list. Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways. Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the …
- How To Root OPPO R1S – Easy No PC
Javaphones presents guidelines on the best way to get the root on your OPPO R1S smartphone from the XDA Developers Forums. The methodology is easy and really simple. This feature demonstrates to you proper methodologies to root the Oppo Mirror3, …
- PhoneFlicks – Netflix For Your Android Phone
PhoneFlicks-Netflix Android is a free streaming video app that lets you access your Netflix account from your android devices.The application makes it very easy to add items to your queue and change the order of items in there already. It …