This is the latest and easiest method to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Here is a simple Android Application that would help you Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 simply installing and running it, without using a PC. Isn’t this great? Let’s move on to the tutorial.
Here How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Using Framaroot
– From your Galaxy S3 Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragron exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- How To Root Tablet Argom Tech T9002
If you’re a proud owner of this device and wanting to root your Argom Tech T9002, now we’re going to see a tutorial on how to root Tablet Argom Tech T9002 A116 using Bin4ry tool.
- Amazing Alex – Game For Android And iOS
Rovio video game developer that’s best known as the creators of the Angry Birds franchise, is announcing the availability of Amazing Alex on iOS and Android.The game has 100 levels, and an editor for people to create their own and …
- PACPerformance v1.6 – Kernel Application
PACPerformance app is a tweaking tool to change various settings integrated on your kernel and different mods to your telephone.