Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM).
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to root your Sharp SH930W.
– From your Sharp SH930W Settings -> Security check the box next to “Unknown sources” then click on “Development” check the box next to “USB Debugging.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and use the first option “Install Superuser” then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Link2SD – Move Android Apps To SD card
This is the first app mover that actually makes flashing a Rom easier. Because it makes installing your apps back to your SD card easy.The generic app2sd method on Android still leaves apps consuming a fair bit of internal storage. …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use …
- Vivo Recorder – Phone As A Portable Recording Device
The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder: