Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM).
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to root your Sharp SH930W.
– From your Sharp SH930W Settings -> Security check the box next to “Unknown sources” then click on “Development” check the box next to “USB Debugging.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and use the first option “Install Superuser” then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Port Dolby ATMOS For Android Kitkat
The Lenovo A7000 is the first phone in the world to pack in Dolby’s Atmos surround sound technology. The audio quality is loud, and the clarity of vocals is better than other phones in its category. The Dolby Atmos app …
- Build.prop Obi Worldphone MV1
Obi Worldphone MV1 smartphone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Under the hood, the device is backed by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor with 1 GB of RAM. It comes with 8 …
- Xposed Modules : Wanam Kit For Lollipop
Xposed Framework is so popular because it makes customizing your device incredibly easy. If you can think of something you’d like to change about your phone, chances are there’s a module for that. Some modules even come with a combination …