Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM).
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to root your Sharp SH930W.
– From your Sharp SH930W Settings -> Security check the box next to “Unknown sources” then click on “Development” check the box next to “USB Debugging.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and use the first option “Install Superuser” then try using them all (sam,frodo, and aragon) until you find one that works.
– Reboot device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- (Update ) New Method One Click Root LG G3
LG G3 android mobile is now root with this guide. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and Some other apps that need a root access. It allows other files or data from third party to …
- Photocopy Android – Scan and Convert Paper Documents to PDF Files
Turn your Android phone into a photo copy, scanner and fax machine with your camera phone.
- New Android Market With Books And Movies
Google has release new android market for phones that will add tabs for easy access to Google Books and Movies.It is compatible with all devices that run under Google’s Android 2.2 or newer OS version.