Using this step by step tutorial, you can easily root Sony Xperia Acro S. This method we use Eroot Toolkit. The rooting procedure is really easy, and you will get through it in a breeze. This thing is based from the posted tutorials on how to root Sony Xperia S.
– First of all, you should be aware of the fact that by following this tutorial of rooting your smartphone, you will lose its warranty.
You have to install on your PC the newest Sony Xperia Acro S drivers for USB.
- Build.prop HUAWEI Y560-L01 (Y5) Android 5.1.1 (EMUI 3.1 Lite)
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=HUAWEIY560-L01 ro.bluetooth.name=HUAWEI Y560-L01 ro.build.cust.id=Y560-L01V100R001C577B043 ro.internal.software.version=Y560-L01V100R001C577B043 ro.build.display.id=Y560-L01V100R001C577B043 ro.product.sw.version=Y560-L01V100R001C577B043 ro.software.version=Y560-L01V100R001C577B043 ro.private.software.version=Y560-L01V100R001C577B043_C ro.build.version.incremental=C577B043 ro.build.version.sdk=22 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.1.1
- MediaFire Pro – Download Files From Mediafire
MediaFire Pro is a free application to download files from mediafire.com.This will easily save you the headache of loading the webpage in your browser and trying to navigate the site while mobile.
- Amazing Alex – Game For Android And iOS
Rovio video game developer that’s best known as the creators of the Angry Birds franchise, is announcing the availability of Amazing Alex on iOS and Android.The game has 100 levels, and an editor for people to create their own and …
How TO ROOT Xperia Acro S
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Xperia Acro S to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root.
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia Acro S rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
As the saying goes, if you do not know what “root” is, then you definitely doesnt need it. You’ll soon find yourself seeing some apps and tweaks that needs root privileges after the long run.