Using this step by step tutorial, you can easily root Sony Xperia Acro S. This method we use Eroot Toolkit. The rooting procedure is really easy, and you will get through it in a breeze. This thing is based from the posted tutorials on how to root Sony Xperia S.
– First of all, you should be aware of the fact that by following this tutorial of rooting your smartphone, you will lose its warranty.
You have to install on your PC the newest Sony Xperia Acro S drivers for USB.
How TO ROOT Xperia Acro S
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Xperia Acro S to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root.
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia Acro S rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
As the saying goes, if you do not know what “root” is, then you definitely doesnt need it. You’ll soon find yourself seeing some apps and tweaks that needs root privileges after the long run.