- LauncherPro – Replacement Default Home Screen For Android
LauncherPro is one of the leading customization apps available on the Market. It functions as a replacement for the default home screen, into which you can load customs skins, icon packs, and fonts — many of which are freely available …
- How To Change Fonts On Huawei G7, Y6, P8 Lite
Customization on Android, however, is limited to just the home and lockscreens. We can change the look of the user interface via a theme, a customROM or mod. Yet another way of adding a pinch of spice in your phone’s …
- How To Root Motorola DEFY+ Without PC
To get started with the rooting process you need to download this software which is a small application. Disclaimer: Please note that rooting your phone will void your warranty from the manufacturer and carrier.
– Rooting will void your manufacturer’s warranty.
– Neither me nor anyone else on this planet can be help responsible for anything bad happening to your device.
– Charge your battery to decent levels so that your phone doesn’t shut down amidst the process
How TO ROOT Sony XPERIA Ion
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– – Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia Ion to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root,
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia Ion rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
After you got the root permission you can install root permission require apps. Moreover you can flash custom ROM’s, various modifications and customizations.