Here, I am covering step by step guide to root Sony Xperia L. A very simple and easy tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia L by using Framaroot.
Here How to Root Sony Xperia L Using Framaroot
– From your Sony Xperia L Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragorn or Gandalf exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Root HP Slate 7 VoiceTab
HP Slate 7 VoiceTab is now rooted by installing Superuser by Kingoroot running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. We tested on our device and perfectly working. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give …
- How To Root OPPO R1S – Easy No PC
Javaphones presents guidelines on the best way to get the root on your OPPO R1S smartphone from the XDA Developers Forums. The methodology is easy and really simple. This feature demonstrates to you proper methodologies to root the Oppo Mirror3, …
- Winamp for Android – Play, Manage And Sync Music PC To Android Phones
Winamp for Android lets you manage your music library, listen to your favorite tunes, and even stream live radio programs. With the integration of Shoutcast radio stations, you get the power of Internet radio right on your phone, where you …