Here, I am covering step by step guide to root Sony Xperia L. A very simple and easy tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia L by using Framaroot.
Here How to Root Sony Xperia L Using Framaroot
– From your Sony Xperia L Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragorn or Gandalf exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Camera Fun For Android
Camera Fun Pro allows you to customization to your photos with unique camera effects. you can customize which of the 29 effects you want to appear on the screen menu such as Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, …
- Download Opera Mobile 10.1 Beta for Android
Opera Mobile 10.1 Beta for Android is now available for download. The beta features a full hardware acceleration and allow pinch to zoom. This means improvements in loading time and full control of the zoom level.
- ES File Explorer – File/Application Manager For Android Device
ES File Explorer is a local and network file manager that provides a file explorer for both the local phone and your remote computer. You can view files on your phone and in your computer’s shared folder and transfer files …