Here, I am covering step by step guide to root Sony Xperia L. A very simple and easy tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia L by using Framaroot.
Here How to Root Sony Xperia L Using Framaroot
– From your Sony Xperia L Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragorn or Gandalf exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Network Spoofer App For Android
Network Spoofer lets you mess with the internet on other people’s computers. Network Spoofer lets you mess with websites on other people’s computers:
- NASA App for Android
The NASA NASA App for Android collects, customizes and delivers an extensive selection of dynamically updated information, images, videos, news and NASA TV from various online NASA sources in a convenient mobile package on your Android.
- Kainy – Stream PC Games Into Android Phone/Tablet.
Kainy allows you play PC games on your Android Device via Wifi/3G/4G. Features About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI. Up to 60 fps. Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls). Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your …