Here, I am covering step by step guide to root Sony Xperia L. A very simple and easy tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia L by using Framaroot.
Here How to Root Sony Xperia L Using Framaroot
– From your Sony Xperia L Go to settings > applications > development > and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
– Download and Install Framaroot.apk
– Open Framaroot and choose either Superuser or SuperSU (Which one you’re most comfortable with as both work) and then try to root with Aragorn or Gandalf exploit.
– Reboot your device either by pressing a holding down power button and choose “restart”.
– Once you are back on your home screen open “Root Checker” and run the application. This will let you know if you have root access or not. Done!
- Radio Disney – Listen To Radio Disney On Your Android
If you are a parent or someone who is around kids often, you know sometimes one of things that keep them calmed down and behaving is listing to their favorite tunes from Disney channel stars. With the Radio Disney app, …
- ChatON – Samsung’s BBM-Like App For Android
ChatON it allows for an alternative to SMS or MMS messaging feature phone users to share text, pictures, calendar events, contacts and emoticons through an easy-to-access client.
- Port App Lenovo Super Camera v.4.1.3 For All Android
With the launch of Lenovo K900 at IFA 2013, the Lenovo Super Camera was revamped and given numerous new features to enhance the device’s photo and video capturing experience. But with the launch merely a fortnight ago, the app remains …