This tutorial will teach you to root Xperia Mini ST15i in a simple way. As you can figure it out, today, we will be checking in how to root the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i, the proper procedure being explained during the following step by step guide.
- Download and Install Fonts on Your Vivo Smartphone
One of my favorite features in Vivo’s skin is the ability to change the system font. While a small feature to have, a simple change in system font can lead to the whole system UI looking very fresh and new. …
- Build.prop Coolpad SD6D1U
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=KOT49H ro.build.display.id=4.4.026.P1.140925.5251N ro.build.version.incremental=001 ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.2 ro.build.date=Thu Sep 25 12:48:46 CST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1411620526 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=yanchao ro.build.host=Com ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.model=Andromax SD6D1U
- VLC Remote – Control VLC Media Player PC From Android Devices
VLC Remote (beta) allows you to control media playback of VideoLAN Client (VLC) from your Android device. it’s Works with VLC clients running in WinXP or Linux, can also be used to play videos found on the web on your …
Follow this step by step:
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Xperia Mini to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root.
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– To check whether you phone has indeed been rooted, check if an app named superuser is present in the app drawer. You can also download any app that requires root, and see if a pop up asking you to provide root permissions to the app appears or not. If the answer is affirmative to any of the above tests, then your phone is rooted now.