This tutorial will teach you to root Xperia Mini ST15i in a simple way. As you can figure it out, today, we will be checking in how to root the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i, the proper procedure being explained during the following step by step guide.
- Build.prop Oppo A37
source common oppo_buildinfo # begin build oppo properties # autogenerated by oppo_buildinfo.sh ro.build.date.Ymd=160614 ro.build.date.ymd=160614 ro.build.date.YmdHM=201606142032 ro.common.soft=MSM_15399 ro.build.product=A37f
- Build.prop Android 7.1.2 Nougat ZTE Nubia M2 Play – NX907J
The ZTE Nubia M2 Play is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core processor, and sports a 5.5-inch HD display. The 3 & 4 GB RAM options, along with Adreno 505 graphics processor ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications …
- Camera Fun For Android
Camera Fun Pro allows you to customization to your photos with unique camera effects. you can customize which of the 29 effects you want to appear on the screen menu such as Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, …
Follow this step by step:
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Xperia Mini to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root.
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– To check whether you phone has indeed been rooted, check if an app named superuser is present in the app drawer. You can also download any app that requires root, and see if a pop up asking you to provide root permissions to the app appears or not. If the answer is affirmative to any of the above tests, then your phone is rooted now.