Now you can easily root Sony Xperia S via the Eroot Rooting Toolkit. Just run the toolkit. Then root it. That’s all. Simple, right? Yes, with the correct tool and drivers. It is not mission impossible to do so. This method work on firmware 6.1.A.2.55, 6.1.A.2.50, 6.1.A.2.45. Both Locked/Unlocked bootloader.
– Rooting void your device warranty. If your device damaged or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk. But this is not a risky process.
– Charge your battery to decent levels so that your phone doesn’t shut down amidst the process
- TuneIn Radio – Browse And Listen Radio Stations For Free
TuneIn Radio enables users to search for programs airing on over 50,000 radio stations, music streams and podcasts from around the world, making it the largest selection out of all Android Internet radio apps. The app uses a Android device’s …
- ASTRO File Manager – Application and File Manager for Android
Astro File Manager is a tools to manage your file on your android phones . You can copy/move/rename files, back up apps, send files as attachments, and ceate and extracting compressed files like Zip and Tar files.
- One Click Root Verizon LG G3 VS985 Firmware (VS98512B)
Verizon LG G3 gets another minor update from the manufacturer in the form of VS98512B firmware upgrade which brings the Android 4.4.4 KitKat to the G3 users. The good thing is you can still retain root permissions after taking OTA …
How TO ROOT Sony Xperia S
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia S to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root.
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia S rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.