Now you can easily root Sony Xperia S via the Eroot Rooting Toolkit. Just run the toolkit. Then root it. That’s all. Simple, right? Yes, with the correct tool and drivers. It is not mission impossible to do so. This method work on firmware 6.1.A.2.55, 6.1.A.2.50, 6.1.A.2.45. Both Locked/Unlocked bootloader.
– Rooting void your device warranty. If your device damaged or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk. But this is not a risky process.
– Charge your battery to decent levels so that your phone doesn’t shut down amidst the process
- How To Download And Install Miflash Tool
Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
- Winamp for Android – Play, Manage And Sync Music PC To Android Phones
Winamp for Android lets you manage your music library, listen to your favorite tunes, and even stream live radio programs. With the integration of Shoutcast radio stations, you get the power of Internet radio right on your phone, where you …
- Kainy – Stream PC Games Into Android Phone/Tablet.
Kainy allows you play PC games on your Android Device via Wifi/3G/4G. Features About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI. Up to 60 fps. Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls). Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your …
How TO ROOT Sony Xperia S
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10mb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia S to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root.
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia S rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.