How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is one of the easiest rooting methods you will find for Sony Xperia device in this earth. You should be feeling lucky about that.
Rooting void your device warranty. If your device damaged or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk. But this is not a risky process.Cool Stuff
- Evernote For Android – Sync All Your Files
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you stash and sync all your text notes, capture photos, voice memos and files on phone and access them through a desktop computer.
- Apex Launcher – Customizable Launcher For Android 4.0 (ICS)
Apex Launcher is a home screen replacement for android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It is based on the AOSP 4.0.3 launcher with features like customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens, hide apps and themes.
- AutoCAD WS Mobile App
AutoCAD WS a simple and free CAD application that enables you to view, edit, and share DWG files through your smartphone or tablet. Some of the main features that the new app arrives on Android and iOS with include:
How TO ROOT Sony Xperia SL
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10000kb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia SL to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root,
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia SL rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
Your Sony Xperia SL has been rooted and you can now enjoy full access for your device and internal system. Also, you can update your SL with a custom ROM firmware.