How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is one of the easiest rooting methods you will find for Sony Xperia device in this earth. You should be feeling lucky about that.
Rooting void your device warranty. If your device damaged or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk. But this is not a risky process.Cool Stuff
- Build.prop ZTE V5 Max (N958St )
The V5 Max is powered by a midrange Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. There’s 2GB of RAM under the hood, so you won’t encounter major slowdowns, and you should be able to handle most apps and multitasking without hitting …
- Nova Launcher – Homescreen Replacement For ICS (Android 4.0+)
Nova Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your android device.Nova requires Android 4.0.1 or higher.Nova does NOT run on Gingerbread
- NetFront Life Browser – Mobile Internet Browsers For Android
NetFront Life Browser brings the mobile browsing experience to a higher level because it works the way you work. Its innovative user interface and content interaction capabilities will make you wonder how you were browsing before!
How TO ROOT Sony Xperia SL
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10000kb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia SL to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root,
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia SL rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
Your Sony Xperia SL has been rooted and you can now enjoy full access for your device and internal system. Also, you can update your SL with a custom ROM firmware.