How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is one of the easiest rooting methods you will find for Sony Xperia device in this earth. You should be feeling lucky about that.
Rooting void your device warranty. If your device damaged or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk. But this is not a risky process.Cool Stuff
- Simple Root Method LG Tribute LS660
Here is the guide for you to root LG Tribute LS660 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This root tutorial will help you get the system access of your latest flagship smartphone. Indeed, root access is the very gateway to all possibilities …
- How To Root OPPO Find 7/7a
If you have already purchased the OPPO Find 7/7a smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the OPPO Find 7/7a Note.
- Meizu M1 Note Qualcomm Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=KTU84P ro.build.display.id=Flyme OS 188.8.131.52Q ro.build.custom.internal.id=meizu_m71c.20150312.v1.0.01 ro.build.custom.internal.name=Meizu ro.build.version.incremental=Flyme OS 184.108.40.206Q ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.4
How TO ROOT Sony Xperia SL
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10000kb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia SL to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root,
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia SL rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
Your Sony Xperia SL has been rooted and you can now enjoy full access for your device and internal system. Also, you can update your SL with a custom ROM firmware.