How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is one of the easiest rooting methods you will find for Sony Xperia device in this earth. You should be feeling lucky about that.
Rooting void your device warranty. If your device damaged or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk. But this is not a risky process.Cool Stuff
- How To Root Sharp SH930W
Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM). Follow these easy step-by-step instructions …
- SwitchPro Widget – Toggle For Android
Switchpro widget allows you to control 25 of your Android phone’s functions directly from one of your homescreens. You can turn 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on and off, adjust your screen’s brightness, even reload your SD card after transferring files.
- LogMeIn Ignition – Remote Access App For Android
LogMeIn Ignition for android enables users to remotely access and control their PC or Mac directly from a android phones or tablet, thus providing easy access to files, data and applications.
How TO ROOT Sony Xperia SL
– Install drivers for your phone PC Companion
– Download and Extract the root tools zip file Or this link
– Now run the Eroot rooting toolkit and if it says to download that 10000kb file then just click on that green button to cancel it.
– Enable USB debugging and unknown resource on your device.
– Now connect your Sony Xperia SL to your computer using usb cable and on the computer screen inside the Eroot window click ?root,
– the rooting process will start immediately and will finish with a message of success. When it displays “ROOT”.
– You can verify your Xperia SL rooting by running the famous app that tells you whether your android device is rooted or not.You only need to download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store and run, just tap the button Do I Have Root? and app will tell you the result.
Your Sony Xperia SL has been rooted and you can now enjoy full access for your device and internal system. Also, you can update your SL with a custom ROM firmware.