Rooting your Sony Xperia V LT25i will give you further privileges that some apps may require, such as screenshot apps and system backup apps. Rooting is similar to an admin account on your computer – it allows you to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It’s very easy to root your Sony Xperia V LT25i.
Before you can root, you need to do the following:
– You’ll need the Sony Xperia V LT25i USB drivers installed on your Windows PC.
– You’ll need your device in USB debugging mode. Go to Settings, then Applications, Development, and finally USB debugging. Check the box next to USB Debugging.
- How To Install Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Clock Widget (APK)
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 is a beautiful device worthy of all the critical acclaim it has received thus far. Super Download is the work of developer Junior Passos, who has been kind enough to release a fully featured free version …
- How To Install TWRP On LG G2 VS980 Lollipop
Android Lollipop is finally available for the LG G2 VS980 Verizon which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for LG …
- How To Root Allview P6 Stony
Easy Root for the Allview P6 Stony.As devices are released, the first and foremost achievement to be gained is root.The guide helps users through the first root using the Allview P6 Stony easiest one-click root method.
- Download and extract Bin4ry’s rooting tool to your desktop (download link)
- Connect your device using USB cable. Make sure you’ve installed official drivers and enabled USB debugging mode
- Now go to the above Bin4ry folder on your desktop and run (double click) RunMe.bat file
- It’ll open a command prompt with green text. Basically, it will ask you to enable Normal Mode or special Sony Mode
- Press 1 and hit enter button
- Follow all the steps carefully. The process will reboot your device. The entire process will take few minutes