If you’re a proud owner of this device and wanting to root your Argom Tech T9002, now we’re going to see a tutorial on how to root Tablet Argom Tech T9002 A116 using Bin4ry tool.
– This Procedure will definitely void your warranty, although the warranty can be claimed by un-rooting your device.
– Make a backup from the data won’t be necessary because the procedure will not go to no wipe but for safety we recommend it anyway.
- Build.prop MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie Redmi 7 (Onclite)
Build.prop Redmi 7 “onclite” – The Redmi 7 comes in an affordable budget and covers all the features. It comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display with 720×1520 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. …
- How To Root OPPO R1S – Easy No PC
Javaphones presents guidelines on the best way to get the root on your OPPO R1S smartphone from the XDA Developers Forums. The methodology is easy and really simple. This feature demonstrates to you proper methodologies to root the Oppo Mirror3, …
- How To Root The ZTE Warp Without Computer
You can now root ZTE Warp easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer. You can overclock it, can install root only …
- Make sure drivers for your Android device are installed on the computer. Or use Universal ADB Driver
- In the Settings of your Tablet Argom Tech T9002 enable USB debugging > Developer options menu
- Download Bin4ry Root Tool. First task is extracting the downloaded Bin4ry’s tool because it comes in zip archive.
- Go to folder where we have extracted root tool. Find a file “Runme.bat” .Now run this script by double click.
- A command box window will open on your pc. Now type “1” .Mobile will enter in normal mode.
- Follow the prompt screen and complete all steps. Wait for finish
- congrats!..Rooted Tablet Argom Tech T9002, just check first for the SuperSU icon…Feel free to comment if you have problem.
If you already rooted Tablet Argom Tech T9002 and want to unroot, put “x” instead of “1” as we done in.