If you’re a proud owner of this device and wanting to root your Argom Tech T9002, now we’re going to see a tutorial on how to root Tablet Argom Tech T9002 A116 using Bin4ry tool.
– This Procedure will definitely void your warranty, although the warranty can be claimed by un-rooting your device.
– Make a backup from the data won’t be necessary because the procedure will not go to no wipe but for safety we recommend it anyway.
- Simple Guide to Unlock Bootloader And Root On Nexbit Robin
The Nextbit Robin has received rave reviews from around the mobile industry as it has been able to offer a high-value smartphone at an extremely affordable price point. For those of you who intend to unlock the handset’s bootloader, root …
- Netflix For Android – Streaming Movies on Google Android Phones
Netflix for android that can instantly watch TV shows & movies streaming from Netflix.Currently Netflix playback is supported on HTC Incredible, Nexus One, HTC Evo 4G, T-Mobile G2, or the Nexus S by Samsung.
- Skitch – Drawing App For Android Phones
Skitch is a drawing app that shows the screenshot and allows you to manipulate it in a variety of ways: resize, rotate, annotate, etc.Sketch something new and markup an existing photo, then save your creations to Evernote or share them …
- Make sure drivers for your Android device are installed on the computer. Or use Universal ADB Driver
- In the Settings of your Tablet Argom Tech T9002 enable USB debugging > Developer options menu
- Download Bin4ry Root Tool. First task is extracting the downloaded Bin4ry’s tool because it comes in zip archive.
- Go to folder where we have extracted root tool. Find a file “Runme.bat” .Now run this script by double click.
- A command box window will open on your pc. Now type “1” .Mobile will enter in normal mode.
- Follow the prompt screen and complete all steps. Wait for finish
- congrats!..Rooted Tablet Argom Tech T9002, just check first for the SuperSU icon…Feel free to comment if you have problem.
If you already rooted Tablet Argom Tech T9002 and want to unroot, put “x” instead of “1” as we done in.