You can now root ZTE Warp easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer. You can overclock it, can install root only apps, can access and modify system files, can even upgrade to a customized Android version such as CM12 (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop based) or CM12.1 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based) custom ROMs (if anything available and) if you have a custom recovery installed.
How To Root The ZTE Warp Without Computer
- Build.prop Redmi Note 2 With MIUI 9
Redmi Note has a 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (FHD) and 401ppi. The device is powered by 64-bit Helio X10 octa-core processor based on Cortex A53 as well as PowerVR G6200 and 2GB of RAM memory. …
- Build.prop MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie Redmi 7 (Onclite)
Build.prop Redmi 7 “onclite” – The Redmi 7 comes in an affordable budget and covers all the features. It comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display with 720×1520 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. …
- MP3 Music Download Pro For Android Phones
MP3 Music Download Pro is a multi-threaded tool for downloading mp3 files.You can also search and download free music & lyric and Album Cover to your sdcard from public search engine.
- Download KingRoot and install it (open a file explorer, navigate your download and tap on it; you can also directly open the apk from browser download section to install it). If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- Once done, you should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ or ‘START ROOT’ button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- It will then start rooting your device. Sometime your phone may automatically restart during this process.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your device is now rooted.
To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.