You can now root ZTE Warp easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer. You can overclock it, can install root only apps, can access and modify system files, can even upgrade to a customized Android version such as CM12 (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop based) or CM12.1 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based) custom ROMs (if anything available and) if you have a custom recovery installed.
How To Root The ZTE Warp Without Computer
- Enjoy With Fonts For Oppo Smartphone
one of the key features of Oppo (ColorOS) is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Themers can package their work into .hwt files that can then be applied by Color os theme manager application. Users can customize …
- How to Install CM 12.1 Stable ROM on your HTC One S
The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of …
- How To Make Trial Theme On Samsung Theme Store To Permanent
Hallo Samsung’s User, The menu theme in samsung store there is a choice of paid and free themes, it certainly paid its more than the free ones. but sometimes we also want to feel a paid theme. Samsung themes have …
- Download KingRoot and install it (open a file explorer, navigate your download and tap on it; you can also directly open the apk from browser download section to install it). If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- Once done, you should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ or ‘START ROOT’ button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- It will then start rooting your device. Sometime your phone may automatically restart during this process.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your device is now rooted.
To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.