In this Guide, we will show you how to retain the Root on Verizon LG G2 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (39A build). Follow the guidelines carefully and root your device with as minimum hassle as possible.
Rooting will void your device warranty either temporarily or permanently. You alone are responsible for any consequences that might occur during the process. Java-phones or any of its community members shall not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
- How To Root ZTE Grand X Without PC
Some couple of months ago, I purchased a ZTE Grand X Android smartphone. The smartphone is awesome and imbedded with so many features. It runs Android OS, v4.1 Jelly Bean, 1gb RAM, 4gb in-built memory and etc. When I purchased …
- MIUI6 For BLU Studio 5.0 C HD
DISCLAIMER: Neither the author nor the blog will be responsible for bricked devices or violated warranties. Proceed at your own risk. Data loss is possible so please make sure you’re done backing up your phone’s data.
- iHeartRadio For Android
iHeartRadio is a radio player that allows you to listen to online radio stations and More than 800 of the nation’s most popular live broadcast and digital-only radio stations from 150 U.S. cities, plus user-created Custom Stations.
Prerequisites to root Verizon LG G2
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G2 smartphone.
How to root Verizon LG G2:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.