In this Guide, we will show you how to retain the Root on Verizon LG G2 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (39A build). Follow the guidelines carefully and root your device with as minimum hassle as possible.
Rooting will void your device warranty either temporarily or permanently. You alone are responsible for any consequences that might occur during the process. Java-phones or any of its community members shall not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
Prerequisites to root Verizon LG G2
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G2 smartphone.
How to root Verizon LG G2:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.