In this Guide, we will show you how to retain the Root on Verizon LG G2 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (39A build). Follow the guidelines carefully and root your device with as minimum hassle as possible.
Rooting will void your device warranty either temporarily or permanently. You alone are responsible for any consequences that might occur during the process. Java-phones or any of its community members shall not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
- Tamagotchi For Android
This is a fantastic app that very accurately portrays actually owning a tomagotchi of the olden days. The nostalgia really hit as I was playing this. There is also an slightly updated version with different games and new-ish animations. This …
- SugarSync For Android – Photo And Video Backup And Sync
This is a companion app of the SugarSync desktop app letting you sync your Mac and PC files to your Android so that you can access them anywhere. To use this app, you need to install the SugarSync desktop first.
- HUAWEI C8816D – Build.prop
ro.config.hw_battery_percent=true #disk_rom # begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=HuaweiC8816D ro.build.version.sdk=18 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.3 ro.build.date=Wed Oct 22 17:41:10 CST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1413970870
Prerequisites to root Verizon LG G2
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the G2 smartphone.
How to root Verizon LG G2:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.