Verizon finally approved the official Android 5.0.1 update for the Samsung S4. Android 5.0.1 for the Verizon Samsung S4 would leave you impressed, so it looks more sophisticated. Not only that, Lollipop will also improve your device performance!
How To Root The Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 Without Computer
- Facebook Messenger – Instant Messaging App For Android And iPhone
Facebook Messenger is a chat app for chatting with friends on facebook, will allow users to send and receive Facebook messages from their smartphones.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Without PC
Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 using this sweet and simple guide. A big thanks to Framaroot rooting tool.
- GUN BROS – 3D Action Shooter Game For Android Phones
This game is extremely addictive and as soon you start getting perfect waves you would want to keep playing, the variation on the Bosses is varied and the game runs pretty smooth on my android phones.
- Download KingRoot and install it (open a file explorer, navigate your download and tap on it; you can also directly open the apk from browser download section to install it). If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- Once done, you should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ or ‘START ROOT’ button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- It will then start rooting your device. Sometime your phone may automatically restart during this process.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your device is now rooted.
That’s it!! Congrats your Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 updated to latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is successfully rooted now using the kingroot root tool.