Verizon finally approved the official Android 5.0.1 update for the Samsung S4. Android 5.0.1 for the Verizon Samsung S4 would leave you impressed, so it looks more sophisticated. Not only that, Lollipop will also improve your device performance!
How To Root The Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 Without Computer
- Easy Root Nexus 5 Without PC
The Nexus 5 is an advanced version of the popular Android Smartphone, the Nexus 5. It is a very compelling Smartphone in terms of hardware and software specifications. But still, does not gives the best Android experience.To get an improved …
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s 4.3 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=JLS36C ro.build.display.id=JLS36C ro.build.version.incremental=JHCCNBH45.0 ro.build.version.sdk=18 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.3 ro.build.date=Fri Oct 3 22:08:39 CST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1412345319 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=builder ro.build.host=wcc-miui-ota-bd03.bj ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.model=HM 1S ro.product.brand=Xiaomi ro.product.name=armani ro.product.device=armani
- How To Install Flyme Launcher For All Android
Flyme Launcher takes things and turns them inside out. Instead of neat rows and boxes, Flyme Launcher gives you rings of the most commonly used apps and vertical cascades of categorized apps. It’s linked with the app manager too, so …
- Download KingRoot and install it (open a file explorer, navigate your download and tap on it; you can also directly open the apk from browser download section to install it). If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- Once done, you should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ or ‘START ROOT’ button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- It will then start rooting your device. Sometime your phone may automatically restart during this process.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your device is now rooted.
That’s it!! Congrats your Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 updated to latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is successfully rooted now using the kingroot root tool.