If you’ve ready to get the 4.4.2 update on your Wiko Rainbow, here’s the rooting guide for retaining the root on Android 4.4.4 with simple yet detailed guide. Follow the instructions carefully to root Wiko Rainbow on Kitkat firmware.
Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Wiko Rainbow using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Wiko Rainbow. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- AntiDroidTheft – Find your lost Android
AntiDroidTheft is free app that lets you locate a lost or stolen android phones, it’s turns on remote GPS tracking so that you can determine its location. You can also trigger the phone’s camera to shoot an image that might …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 Without PC
If you’ve used Linux, you may be familiar with the “root” or “super” user. This is a special user account that can write, move, and delete any file on the system. Since Android is based on Linux, it can also …
- Tips – Android Calculator Operation Introduction
Tap “Tools” to enter the “Calculator” interface in the standby status. Tap numbers and functions just like you would with a standard calculator. Memory operation introduction:
How to Root Wiko Rainbow
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
That’s it, your Wiko Rainbow is now rooted on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Now you can enjoy the advanced application on your device which require root access.