If you’ve ready to get the 4.4.2 update on your Wiko Rainbow, here’s the rooting guide for retaining the root on Android 4.4.4 with simple yet detailed guide. Follow the instructions carefully to root Wiko Rainbow on Kitkat firmware.
Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Wiko Rainbow using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Wiko Rainbow. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- How To Root Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i
This tutorial will teach you to root Xperia Mini ST15i in a simple way. As you can figure it out, today, we will be checking in how to root the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i, the proper procedure being explained …
- 50 Substratum Themes For Free Download
If you love theming your Android device running Lineageos ROM, , as well as almost any AOSP-based custom ROM and have been overwhelmed with the number of available options, we’re here today to help you with that. Below, we have …
- How To Root LG LK430
The main features of the LG G Pad F 7 (LG LK430) include a 7-inch display, a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage,a 5MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front-facing shooter. It runs on …
How to Root Wiko Rainbow
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
That’s it, your Wiko Rainbow is now rooted on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Now you can enjoy the advanced application on your device which require root access.