If you’ve ready to get the 4.4.2 update on your Wiko Rainbow, here’s the rooting guide for retaining the root on Android 4.4.4 with simple yet detailed guide. Follow the instructions carefully to root Wiko Rainbow on Kitkat firmware.
Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Wiko Rainbow using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Wiko Rainbow. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Build.prop Oppo F1 Plus With Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Oppo F1 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920-pixel LCD display, a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 system chip, 4GB of RAM, and 32 gigs of internal storage. The Oppo F1 is runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with the …
- How To Download And Install Miflash Tool
Hi folks, The Latest Xiaomi phones are now very easy to update. You may be familiar with MIFLash tool and know how to flash a stock firmware file on Xiaomi phones.
- PhoneFlicks – Netflix For Your Android Phone
PhoneFlicks-Netflix Android is a free streaming video app that lets you access your Netflix account from your android devices.The application makes it very easy to add items to your queue and change the order of items in there already. It …
How to Root Wiko Rainbow
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
That’s it, your Wiko Rainbow is now rooted on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Now you can enjoy the advanced application on your device which require root access.