Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet is now root with this guide. After rooting your tablet you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Zenithink ZT-285 C94 10.1 Tablet.
– Download Bin4ry Root tool and Extract
– First your PC or Laptop have installed USB drivers to connect your phone.
– And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
– Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
– Now open the file RunMe.bat with Administrator rights from downloaded zip.
– Then Command window (cmd) will open and showing some options. Now, you need to enter 1 as a choice.
– And follow the instructions on the screen.
– After a few minutes your phone will be rooted and reboots the phone.
– If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
- 4shared Mobile – Access, Share, Listen Music And Watch Videos On Your Phone
This app is great, you can download content straight to your phone. With 4shared mobile you get instant access to your data at 4shared account, including all documents, photos, music, etc. You can manage your data (share, copy, move, or …
- Simple Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V
Galaxy S6 Edge, the latest Samsung flagship smartphone featuring a 5.1-inch QHD display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and a 16MP autofocus camera. The below guide will assist you in easily rooting your SM-G925V. Rooting enables access to root applications …
- Vivo Recorder – Phone As A Portable Recording Device
The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder: