Some couple of months ago, I purchased a ZTE Grand X Android smartphone. The smartphone is awesome and imbedded with so many features. It runs Android OS, v4.1 Jelly Bean, 1gb RAM, 4gb in-built memory and etc.
When I purchased the phone, I was unable to use some applications because it has not been rooted. For instance, before you will be able to use any application that is capable of making screenshots on any Android device, you must have root access.
- LinkedIn For Android Free For Download
LinkedIn for Android app provides users with a quicker response and more features; basically the complete mobile experience for professional networkers.you can walk into any interview, any customer engagement or client meeting with the ability to look up the details …
- Themes CM11 : Android L (5.0)
This themes include everything from themed apps to icons, ringtones, alarms, wallpaper, etc, all designed to make you feel like you’re running Android L right now. Animations of check boxes and other little UI elements are the cherry on top …
- VLC Remote – Control VLC Media Player PC From Android Devices
VLC Remote (beta) allows you to control media playback of VideoLAN Client (VLC) from your Android device. it’s Works with VLC clients running in WinXP or Linux, can also be used to play videos found on the web on your …
In this post, I want to explain how I was able to root my ZTE Grand X without a computer.
Guide To Root Grand X Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.