Some couple of months ago, I purchased a ZTE Grand X Android smartphone. The smartphone is awesome and imbedded with so many features. It runs Android OS, v4.1 Jelly Bean, 1gb RAM, 4gb in-built memory and etc.
When I purchased the phone, I was unable to use some applications because it has not been rooted. For instance, before you will be able to use any application that is capable of making screenshots on any Android device, you must have root access.
- Radio Disney – Listen To Radio Disney On Your Android
If you are a parent or someone who is around kids often, you know sometimes one of things that keep them calmed down and behaving is listing to their favorite tunes from Disney channel stars. With the Radio Disney app, …
- LogMeIn Ignition – Remote Access App For Android
LogMeIn Ignition for android enables users to remotely access and control their PC or Mac directly from a android phones or tablet, thus providing easy access to files, data and applications.
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s 4.3 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=JLS36C ro.build.display.id=JLS36C ro.build.version.incremental=JHCCNBH45.0 ro.build.version.sdk=18 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.3 ro.build.date=Fri Oct 3 22:08:39 CST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1412345319 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=builder ro.build.host=wcc-miui-ota-bd03.bj ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.model=HM 1S ro.product.brand=Xiaomi ro.product.name=armani ro.product.device=armani
In this post, I want to explain how I was able to root my ZTE Grand X without a computer.
Guide To Root Grand X Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.