Some couple of months ago, I purchased a ZTE Grand X Android smartphone. The smartphone is awesome and imbedded with so many features. It runs Android OS, v4.1 Jelly Bean, 1gb RAM, 4gb in-built memory and etc.
When I purchased the phone, I was unable to use some applications because it has not been rooted. For instance, before you will be able to use any application that is capable of making screenshots on any Android device, you must have root access.
- Huawei Honor Play 4 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=HuaweiG620S-UL0 ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.4 ro.build.date=Fri Mar 13 11:22:36 CST 2015 ro.build.date.utc=1426216956 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=huawei
- Official YouTube App For Android Phones
Youtube app allow to watch and upload a video to Youtube from your android devices.latest and best version of the official YouTube app, which offers:
- Instagram – Camera Application For iPhone and Android
Instagram is a great app that helps make average photos exceptional.It has awesome photo effects and lets you easily share your world with your friends.
In this post, I want to explain how I was able to root my ZTE Grand X without a computer.
Guide To Root Grand X Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.