Some couple of months ago, I purchased a ZTE Grand X Android smartphone. The smartphone is awesome and imbedded with so many features. It runs Android OS, v4.1 Jelly Bean, 1gb RAM, 4gb in-built memory and etc.
When I purchased the phone, I was unable to use some applications because it has not been rooted. For instance, before you will be able to use any application that is capable of making screenshots on any Android device, you must have root access.
- Build Prop MIUI 10 Android 8.1 Oreo Redmi Note 6 Pro (Tulip)
Build.Prop Redmi Note 6 Pro – The Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in an affordable budget and covers all the features. It comes with a 6.26-inch FHD+ Full Screen Display display with 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 …
- PhotoFunia – Online Photo Editing App For Mobile Phones
PhotoFunia is an online photo manipulating app for Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and iPhone. The effects produced are very realistic, obviously made better or worse by the pics we choose to alter, but in all, very amusing!.
- Vivo Contacts List Interface (Smartphone)
Contacts You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list. Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways. Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the …
In this post, I want to explain how I was able to root my ZTE Grand X without a computer.
Guide To Root Grand X Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.