Some couple of months ago, I purchased a ZTE Grand X Android smartphone. The smartphone is awesome and imbedded with so many features. It runs Android OS, v4.1 Jelly Bean, 1gb RAM, 4gb in-built memory and etc.
When I purchased the phone, I was unable to use some applications because it has not been rooted. For instance, before you will be able to use any application that is capable of making screenshots on any Android device, you must have root access.
- How To Root Sony Xperia L
Here, I am covering step by step guide to root Sony Xperia L. A very simple and easy tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia L by using Framaroot.
- Enjoy With Fonts For Oppo Smartphone
one of the key features of Oppo (ColorOS) is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Themers can package their work into .hwt files that can then be applied by Color os theme manager application. Users can customize …
- VPlayer – Video Player For Android
VPlayer is a video player with full support for subtitles (.srt) for Android that includes the codecs for many popular formats. It can play DivX, Xvid, FLV, MKV, MOV, RMVB, AVI, MP4, 3GP and WMV.this app support subtitle
In this post, I want to explain how I was able to root my ZTE Grand X without a computer.
Guide To Root Grand X Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.