If you’ve forgotten your screen unlock pattern, you’ll have five attempts to try and unlock your phone. If this fails, you can unlock your phone using these steps:
Now let’s come to your problem.As you forgot your pattern lock then don’t worry my friend you will recover your pattern easily.For recovery process you need to follow some of my given step’s which you have to perform on your tablet.
- How To Change Fonts On Huawei Based EMUI 3.1
You can find a variety of things to customize your mobile device in new ways, but when it comes to changing fonts, most of us do not have many options. Most of the apps and mods that can replace the …
- How To Root Motorola RAZR MAXX
RAZR MAXX Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your RAZR MAXX you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. If you don’t know about the meaning …
- Brainwave Tuner Lite 3.1 – Brain Wave Stimulation App for Android
BrainWave Tuner Lite is a free brain wave stimulation application for android phones that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
Here these step
- Just try your old pattern to unlock the lock & if then pattern is not correct then it will ask forgot pattern.
- Tap on for got pattern
- It will ask for email-id & password
- Give your correct id which was given at the time of setting pattern
- When correct id password given then it will ask to set new pattern
- After this with new pattern you can unlock the device.
Unfortunately, these methods won’t work for everyone. If your device isn’t compatible with any of the above, you may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings.
You have Only one Option left:
- Power Off You tablet
- Press Volume Up+ Home Key+ Power Button
- Device will start in recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using Power key.