If you’ve forgotten your screen unlock pattern, you’ll have five attempts to try and unlock your phone. If this fails, you can unlock your phone using these steps:
Now let’s come to your problem.As you forgot your pattern lock then don’t worry my friend you will recover your pattern easily.For recovery process you need to follow some of my given step’s which you have to perform on your tablet.
- How To Root Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 Without PC
Verizon finally approved the official Android 5.0.1 update for the Samsung S4. Android 5.0.1 for the Verizon Samsung S4 would leave you impressed, so it looks more sophisticated. Not only that, Lollipop will also improve your device performance!
- How To Make Trial Theme On Samsung Theme Store To Permanent
Hallo Samsung’s User, The menu theme in samsung store there is a choice of paid and free themes, it certainly paid its more than the free ones. but sometimes we also want to feel a paid theme. Samsung themes have …
- VPlayer – Video Player For Android
VPlayer is a video player with full support for subtitles (.srt) for Android that includes the codecs for many popular formats. It can play DivX, Xvid, FLV, MKV, MOV, RMVB, AVI, MP4, 3GP and WMV.this app support subtitle
Here these step
- Just try your old pattern to unlock the lock & if then pattern is not correct then it will ask forgot pattern.
- Tap on for got pattern
- It will ask for email-id & password
- Give your correct id which was given at the time of setting pattern
- When correct id password given then it will ask to set new pattern
- After this with new pattern you can unlock the device.
Unfortunately, these methods won’t work for everyone. If your device isn’t compatible with any of the above, you may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings.
You have Only one Option left:
- Power Off You tablet
- Press Volume Up+ Home Key+ Power Button
- Device will start in recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using Power key.