If you’ve forgotten your screen unlock pattern, you’ll have five attempts to try and unlock your phone. If this fails, you can unlock your phone using these steps:
Now let’s come to your problem.As you forgot your pattern lock then don’t worry my friend you will recover your pattern easily.For recovery process you need to follow some of my given step’s which you have to perform on your tablet.
- Temple Run – Free Game For Android and iPhone
Temple Run is an amazing game full of excitement, adventure, and just plain fun. This game will get you addicted.
- ASTRO File Manager – Application and File Manager for Android
Astro File Manager is a tools to manage your file on your android phones . You can copy/move/rename files, back up apps, send files as attachments, and ceate and extracting compressed files like Zip and Tar files.
- Build.prop Android 7.1.2 Nougat ZTE Nubia M2 Play – NX907J
The ZTE Nubia M2 Play is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core processor, and sports a 5.5-inch HD display. The 3 & 4 GB RAM options, along with Adreno 505 graphics processor ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications …
Here these step
- Just try your old pattern to unlock the lock & if then pattern is not correct then it will ask forgot pattern.
- Tap on for got pattern
- It will ask for email-id & password
- Give your correct id which was given at the time of setting pattern
- When correct id password given then it will ask to set new pattern
- After this with new pattern you can unlock the device.
Unfortunately, these methods won’t work for everyone. If your device isn’t compatible with any of the above, you may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings.
You have Only one Option left:
- Power Off You tablet
- Press Volume Up+ Home Key+ Power Button
- Device will start in recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using Power key.