If you’ve forgotten your screen unlock pattern, you’ll have five attempts to try and unlock your phone. If this fails, you can unlock your phone using these steps:
Now let’s come to your problem.As you forgot your pattern lock then don’t worry my friend you will recover your pattern easily.For recovery process you need to follow some of my given step’s which you have to perform on your tablet.
- How To Root Motorola DEFY+ Without PC
To get started with the rooting process you need to download this software which is a small application. Disclaimer: Please note that rooting your phone will void your warranty from the manufacturer and carrier.
- Themes CM11 : Android L (5.0)
This themes include everything from themed apps to icons, ringtones, alarms, wallpaper, etc, all designed to make you feel like you’re running Android L right now. Animations of check boxes and other little UI elements are the cherry on top …
- PhoneFlicks – Netflix For Your Android Phone
PhoneFlicks-Netflix Android is a free streaming video app that lets you access your Netflix account from your android devices.The application makes it very easy to add items to your queue and change the order of items in there already. It …
Here these step
- Just try your old pattern to unlock the lock & if then pattern is not correct then it will ask forgot pattern.
- Tap on for got pattern
- It will ask for email-id & password
- Give your correct id which was given at the time of setting pattern
- When correct id password given then it will ask to set new pattern
- After this with new pattern you can unlock the device.
Unfortunately, these methods won’t work for everyone. If your device isn’t compatible with any of the above, you may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings.
You have Only one Option left:
- Power Off You tablet
- Press Volume Up+ Home Key+ Power Button
- Device will start in recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using Power key.