If you’ve forgotten your screen unlock pattern, you’ll have five attempts to try and unlock your phone. If this fails, you can unlock your phone using these steps:
Now let’s come to your problem.As you forgot your pattern lock then don’t worry my friend you will recover your pattern easily.For recovery process you need to follow some of my given step’s which you have to perform on your tablet.
- Nexus 10 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=JDQ39 ro.build.display.id=JDQ39 ro.build.version.incremental=573038 ro.build.version.sdk=17 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.2.2 ro.build.date=Fri Feb 8 22:39:38 UTC 2013 ro.build.date.utc=1360363178
- Secret Code Lenovo P70
The Lenovo P70 has some cool hidden features that let you become a power user in ways far beyond what you would think. We’ve already shared some simple hidden features of the Lenovo P70 but this time, we’re sharing a …
- Gameloft Asphalt 5 HD For Free On Android Market
Try the free version of Asphalt 5 and race with the fastest dream cars ever created by some of the most prestigious manufacturers in the world.
Here these step
- Just try your old pattern to unlock the lock & if then pattern is not correct then it will ask forgot pattern.
- Tap on for got pattern
- It will ask for email-id & password
- Give your correct id which was given at the time of setting pattern
- When correct id password given then it will ask to set new pattern
- After this with new pattern you can unlock the device.
Unfortunately, these methods won’t work for everyone. If your device isn’t compatible with any of the above, you may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings.
You have Only one Option left:
- Power Off You tablet
- Press Volume Up+ Home Key+ Power Button
- Device will start in recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using Power key.