This app works great adds significant life to your battery. Juicedefender is a popular app that conserves battery life by disabling the most draining components, specifically 3G/4G connectivity, when your phone is idle. You can get the free lite version, but I’d invest in the Ultimate version which lets you customize when to disable a signal; for example, if you’re listening to Pandora you wouldn’t want it to go offline simply because your phone went idle.
JuiceDefender also provides a detailed activity log so you can see which systems are running, which are shut down, and an estimate of how much power you’re saving.
- Download and Install Fonts on Your Vivo Smartphone
One of my favorite features in Vivo’s skin is the ability to change the system font. While a small feature to have, a simple change in system font can lead to the whole system UI looking very fresh and new. …
- Gameloft Asphalt 5 HD For Free On Android Market
Try the free version of Asphalt 5 and race with the fastest dream cars ever created by some of the most prestigious manufacturers in the world.
- How To Root Karbonn A111
There’s a newer, easier method to root your Karbonn A111 instead the old method. This one is pretty simple. Rooting the Karbonn A111 will voids the warranty and we are not responsible if the device is damage during flashing process.
– 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
– Easy and Intuitive User Interface
– Home screen Battery Widgets
– Mobile Data toggle automation
– 2G/3G toggle automation**
– WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
– Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
– Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
– Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
– Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
– CPU scaling when phone is idle**
– Smart Brightness control
– Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
– Full Activity Log
– It’s FREE!