This app works great adds significant life to your battery. Juicedefender is a popular app that conserves battery life by disabling the most draining components, specifically 3G/4G connectivity, when your phone is idle. You can get the free lite version, but I’d invest in the Ultimate version which lets you customize when to disable a signal; for example, if you’re listening to Pandora you wouldn’t want it to go offline simply because your phone went idle.
JuiceDefender also provides a detailed activity log so you can see which systems are running, which are shut down, and an estimate of how much power you’re saving.
- Port Meizu MX5 Camera
The new Meizu MX5 is still a couple of weeks from being released in the world, but that doesn’t mean we can’t play around with a few of its cool features. The leaked an APK of the Mx5’s camera app …
- Build.prop Oppo A37
source common oppo_buildinfo # begin build oppo properties # autogenerated by oppo_buildinfo.sh ro.build.date.Ymd=160614 ro.build.date.ymd=160614 ro.build.date.YmdHM=201606142032 ro.common.soft=MSM_15399 ro.build.product=A37f
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
Rooting your phone is an alternative way to achieve the target. Here we prepare the complete guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core i8262
– 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
– Easy and Intuitive User Interface
– Home screen Battery Widgets
– Mobile Data toggle automation
– 2G/3G toggle automation**
– WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
– Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
– Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
– Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
– Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
– CPU scaling when phone is idle**
– Smart Brightness control
– Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
– Full Activity Log
– It’s FREE!