Following Cyanogen’s company closing its activities at the end of 2016, Lineage OS is now enjoying the spotlight. The developers managed to keep the community alive by transferring everything into a new form and that’s how Lineage OS appeared in such a short time. Things move fast enough considering the situation and I even dare to make an assumption: the new ROM might soon dominate the custom ROM market at a larger scale. However, the question that a lot of people are now asking is that of how to install LineageOS on their handsets and now it’s your turn too. You can flash the official Sprint LG G3 Lineage OS 15 and carry on the tradition.
CM was loved by millions of users around the world thanks to an impeccable stock experience, a surprising theme engine, that status bar customization and all the other tweaks, but they are still here. Just to make myself clear, Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project and since I am talking about the official builds, then you get regular updates, stable patches, as well as high stability. This ROM is relatively new to the world and developers, but give it some credit! You’ll see that it’s worthy of your attention!
- Angry Birds Star Wars – Angry Birds Gameplay, But A Star Wars Feel
Angry Birds Star Wars is a really fun take on angry birds. There are so many levels and they tie in the actual characters from the star wars movies.The gameplay presents new challenges that help to add a little depth …
- TripIt – Organize And Share Your Travel Plans.
TripIt for android is a great travel organizer. It lets you send your travel confirmations email to the TripIt.com site and a master itinerary for your trip will be automatically generated.
- Custom ROM Redmi 1s : Mi Xperia! Kitkat
Mi Xperia! ROM will change the interface of your phone and make it like Sony Xperia Z2. Also, some features and applications of Xperia Z2 will be installed on your phone. This new interface is very attractive and simple for …
Step-by-step guide on installing Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713
- After downloading the Lineage OS ROM and the Gapps, move them to the internal storage of your Galaxy Tab S2 via the original USB cord.
- Turn off your samsung smartphone.
- Use your phone specific button combination to go into Recovery Mode – I am talking about press and hold Home + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for 2-3 seconds.
- In the menu of the TWRP Recovery, choose the option that says Wipe.
- Also select Swipe to Factory Reset which appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu and find your way to Install.
- Choose the Lineage OS ROM zipped file.
- Select the Swipe to Confirm Flash option that you see on the bottom of the screen.
- The installation operation has now begun. Note that this procedure might take some time to finish.
- After the Lineage OS has been flashed, reboot your Galaxy Tab S2.