Following Cyanogen’s company closing its activities at the end of 2016, Lineage OS is now enjoying the spotlight. The developers managed to keep the community alive by transferring everything into a new form and that’s how Lineage OS appeared in such a short time. Things move fast enough considering the situation and I even dare to make an assumption: the new ROM might soon dominate the custom ROM market at a larger scale. However, the question that a lot of people are now asking is that of how to install LineageOS on their handsets and now it’s your turn too. You can flash the official Sprint LG G3 Lineage OS 15 and carry on the tradition.
CM was loved by millions of users around the world thanks to an impeccable stock experience, a surprising theme engine, that status bar customization and all the other tweaks, but they are still here. Just to make myself clear, Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project and since I am talking about the official builds, then you get regular updates, stable patches, as well as high stability. This ROM is relatively new to the world and developers, but give it some credit! You’ll see that it’s worthy of your attention!
- CM 14 unofficial ROM for Moto Z brings Android 7.0 Nougat
Apart from the customisations that come as built-in features in CyanogenMod, the beta build brings Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto Z. Most of the features such as boots, call, SMS, data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, video playback, audio, sensors, LED and GPS …
- RockPlayer 1.5.1 – Multi-format Video and Audio Player for Android
RockPlayer is a multimedia player for Android Phones that supports a wide variety of audio and video formats such as DivX, AVI, MKV, RMVB, FLV, MP4, MP3, WMV. The long list of features include resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt …
- Build.prop Android 8.0 Oreo Infinix Hot S3 X573
The Infinix Hot S3 X573 comes with an octa core processor. This is clocked at 1.4Ghz. For graphic intensive apps and games, you get an Adreno GPU. With that, you can run games smoothly and at high frame rates. Multi …
Step-by-step guide on installing Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713
- After downloading the Lineage OS ROM and the Gapps, move them to the internal storage of your Galaxy Tab S2 via the original USB cord.
- Turn off your samsung smartphone.
- Use your phone specific button combination to go into Recovery Mode – I am talking about press and hold Home + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for 2-3 seconds.
- In the menu of the TWRP Recovery, choose the option that says Wipe.
- Also select Swipe to Factory Reset which appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu and find your way to Install.
- Choose the Lineage OS ROM zipped file.
- Select the Swipe to Confirm Flash option that you see on the bottom of the screen.
- The installation operation has now begun. Note that this procedure might take some time to finish.
- After the Lineage OS has been flashed, reboot your Galaxy Tab S2.