Following Cyanogen’s company closing its activities at the end of 2016, Lineage OS is now enjoying the spotlight. The developers managed to keep the community alive by transferring everything into a new form and that’s how Lineage OS appeared in such a short time. Things move fast enough considering the situation and I even dare to make an assumption: the new ROM might soon dominate the custom ROM market at a larger scale. However, the question that a lot of people are now asking is that of how to install LineageOS on their handsets and now it’s your turn too. You can flash the official Sprint LG G3 Lineage OS 15 and carry on the tradition.
CM was loved by millions of users around the world thanks to an impeccable stock experience, a surprising theme engine, that status bar customization and all the other tweaks, but they are still here. Just to make myself clear, Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project and since I am talking about the official builds, then you get regular updates, stable patches, as well as high stability. This ROM is relatively new to the world and developers, but give it some credit! You’ll see that it’s worthy of your attention!
- Huawei Honor Play 4 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=HuaweiG620S-UL0 ro.build.version.sdk=19 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.4.4 ro.build.date=Fri Mar 13 11:22:36 CST 2015 ro.build.date.utc=1426216956 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=huawei
- SwitchPro Widget – Toggle For Android
Switchpro widget allows you to control 25 of your Android phone’s functions directly from one of your homescreens. You can turn 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on and off, adjust your screen’s brightness, even reload your SD card after transferring files.
- How To Root T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T
If you’ve purchased the T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T smartphone and are looking for a way to root it, then this guide will help you do so.. These will go through the steps which will provide what you’ve always wanted: a …
Step-by-step guide on installing Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713
- After downloading the Lineage OS ROM and the Gapps, move them to the internal storage of your Galaxy Tab S2 via the original USB cord.
- Turn off your samsung smartphone.
- Use your phone specific button combination to go into Recovery Mode – I am talking about press and hold Home + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for 2-3 seconds.
- In the menu of the TWRP Recovery, choose the option that says Wipe.
- Also select Swipe to Factory Reset which appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu and find your way to Install.
- Choose the Lineage OS ROM zipped file.
- Select the Swipe to Confirm Flash option that you see on the bottom of the screen.
- The installation operation has now begun. Note that this procedure might take some time to finish.
- After the Lineage OS has been flashed, reboot your Galaxy Tab S2.