DISCLAIMER: Neither the author nor the blog will be responsible for bricked devices or violated warranties. Proceed at your own risk. Data loss is possible so please make sure you’re done backing up your phone’s data.
- Make sure you have backed up all the data and have a custom recovery ready on your device that’ll be required to complete the flashing process.
- Download the MIUI6 ROM file
- Put the files downloaded above in the root folder(preferable) of your sd card.
- Boot your phone up in recovery mode(Generally using Vol Up+Power Buttons).
- In the recovery mode try navigating using the Volume keys and for selection, use the Power key.
- Now in the recovery mode, wipe all the data/ Do a factory reset for a clean installation
- Now go to “Install zip from sd card” (We mean the external sd card here!).
- Select the ROM zip file that you downloaded in the above step and proceed to flash it.
- From the recovery menu, Click “Reboot System Now”.
- Sit back and relax, You’re home fella!
- Themes CM11 : Android L (5.0)
This themes include everything from themed apps to icons, ringtones, alarms, wallpaper, etc, all designed to make you feel like you’re running Android L right now. Animations of check boxes and other little UI elements are the cherry on top …
- Google Maps 5.0 for Android With 3D view and Offline Rerouting
There are two major features in this release are 3D view and offline rerouting. The 3D view uses vector graphics to dynamically draw the map on the screen of your android phones.
- LauncherWP8 – Windows Phone 8 Style Launcher For Android
Enjoy the look and feel of Windows 8 on your Android mobile. LauncherWP8 provides a home screen interface with a whole suite of familiar Windows OS features, including the Windows Toolbar and Explorer.You can resize into the new small and …