DISCLAIMER: Neither the author nor the blog will be responsible for bricked devices or violated warranties. Proceed at your own risk. Data loss is possible so please make sure you’re done backing up your phone’s data.
- Make sure you have backed up all the data and have a custom recovery ready on your device that’ll be required to complete the flashing process.
- Download the MIUI6 ROM file
- Put the files downloaded above in the root folder(preferable) of your sd card.
- Boot your phone up in recovery mode(Generally using Vol Up+Power Buttons).
- In the recovery mode try navigating using the Volume keys and for selection, use the Power key.
- Now in the recovery mode, wipe all the data/ Do a factory reset for a clean installation
- Now go to “Install zip from sd card” (We mean the external sd card here!).
- Select the ROM zip file that you downloaded in the above step and proceed to flash it.
- From the recovery menu, Click “Reboot System Now”.
- Sit back and relax, You’re home fella!
- doubleTwist Player for Android – All-in-one Music, Radio and Video App
doubleTwist Player for Android is a media player app withfeatures: a beautiful and neat interface, supports video playback and podcasts, (un-DRMed) iTunes playlists, sync music and videos with this free application DoubleTwist on your computer.
- Port Meizu MX5 Camera
The new Meizu MX5 is still a couple of weeks from being released in the world, but that doesn’t mean we can’t play around with a few of its cool features. The leaked an APK of the Mx5’s camera app …
- LauncherPro – Android Launcher Up To 7 Home Screens
LauncherPro is a home screen and app drawer replacement for Android phones.this lapp allow you to choose how many homescreens you have, it gives you 100% control over the application dock, the quick-launch bar at the bottom of the screen.