DISCLAIMER: Neither the author nor the blog will be responsible for bricked devices or violated warranties. Proceed at your own risk. Data loss is possible so please make sure you’re done backing up your phone’s data.
- Make sure you have backed up all the data and have a custom recovery ready on your device that’ll be required to complete the flashing process.
- Download the MIUI6 ROM file
- Put the files downloaded above in the root folder(preferable) of your sd card.
- Boot your phone up in recovery mode(Generally using Vol Up+Power Buttons).
- In the recovery mode try navigating using the Volume keys and for selection, use the Power key.
- Now in the recovery mode, wipe all the data/ Do a factory reset for a clean installation
- Now go to “Install zip from sd card” (We mean the external sd card here!).
- Select the ROM zip file that you downloaded in the above step and proceed to flash it.
- From the recovery menu, Click “Reboot System Now”.
- Sit back and relax, You’re home fella!
- Photocopy Android – Scan and Convert Paper Documents to PDF Files
Turn your Android phone into a photo copy, scanner and fax machine with your camera phone.
- Nova Launcher – Homescreen Replacement For ICS (Android 4.0+)
Nova Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your android device.Nova requires Android 4.0.1 or higher.Nova does NOT run on Gingerbread
- Secret Code For Galaxy Nexus
Here are all the secret codes and hidden features which you don’t know. Only for Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Here are the codes which we update time by time, but before using any of the mentioned secret key you should double …