Verizon LG G3 gets another minor update from the manufacturer in the form of VS98512B firmware upgrade which brings the Android 4.4.4 KitKat to the G3 users. The good thing is you can still retain root permissions after taking OTA update to 12B, thanks to avicohh of XDA for taking some time and providing the root procedure on the new firmware.
Prerequisites to root LG G3 VS985
- Tablet Talk – SMS On Android Tablet
Tablet Talk is a great SMS app for android tablets. this application allows to send and receive text messages using connecting your Android tablet and phone over Bluetooth or WiFi.
- How To Root Sony Xperia L
Here, I am covering step by step guide to root Sony Xperia L. A very simple and easy tutorial on How to Root Sony Xperia L by using Framaroot.
- How To Root Karbonn A111
There’s a newer, easier method to root your Karbonn A111 instead the old method. This one is pretty simple. Rooting the Karbonn A111 will voids the warranty and we are not responsible if the device is damage during flashing process.
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG Verizon USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the VS985 smartphone.
How to root LG G3 VS985: