Verizon LG G3 gets another minor update from the manufacturer in the form of VS98512B firmware upgrade which brings the Android 4.4.4 KitKat to the G3 users. The good thing is you can still retain root permissions after taking OTA update to 12B, thanks to avicohh of XDA for taking some time and providing the root procedure on the new firmware.
Prerequisites to root LG G3 VS985
- Nokia X2 Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh apps.setting.product.outswver=22.214.171.124 ro.build.id=JLS36C ro.build.display.id=JLS36C ro.build.version.incremental=394 ro.build.version.sdk=18 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.3 ro.build.date=Fri Aug 15 11:25:12 EEST 2014 ro.build.date.utc=1408091112 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=ourbu072 ro.build.host=sacis102 ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.product.brand=Nokia
- How To Root Google Nexus 10 Without Computer
By rooting Nexus 10 Android tablet, you will be able to install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or remove the pre-installed applications in the device and do a lot other things.
- Catch Notes Notepad For Android
Catch Notes Notepad lets you capture thoughts and ideas in text, voice or photos, online or offline. You can then backup notes for free across all Android devices and on the web with secure sync to Catch.com. You can passcode …
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG Verizon USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the VS985 smartphone.
How to root LG G3 VS985: