Google Nexus 7 is now root with this guide. The Nexus 7 comes with 8/16/32 GB GB internal Memory and 1GB of RAM. And the tablet. The tablet also have a smart feature of 1.2 Mega Pixel primary camera. The tab is one the best Android tablet which comes with 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor.
After Rooting your tablet you can install custom recovery, Custom ROM’s and many applications that needs a root access.
- Yahoo Messenger For Android Phones
Yahoo Messenger App for android, which brings free SMS messaging, video and voice calls to Yahoo Messenger Contacts.
- Instagram – Camera Application For iPhone and Android
Instagram is a great app that helps make average photos exceptional.It has awesome photo effects and lets you easily share your world with your friends.
- Caller App – Enable The Function
Phone When you are in standby mode, tap “Phone” to enter the dial interface. Smart contacts search and dial You can dial a number using the dialpad or go to the contacts list, search for a contact and then call …
How To Root Asus Google Nexus 7 Using Kingroot Without PC
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app
- click root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
You done it easily! your Nexus 7 tablet has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.