Here, I have given a working tutorial to root BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. Studio 6.0 LTE is a top-end Android smartphone released by the Bluproductions in the year 2014. The device comes with 1.6 GHz octa-core processor powering a 6 inch IPS touchscreen display and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. The device also has 2 GB RAM and a power 13 mega pixel primary camera for taking high quality snaps and videos.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will void its warranty and you will not be able to claim it.
- Max Payne Mobile For Android Now Available
The folks at Rockstar Games have just launched the Android version of their highly-acclaimed Max Payne game for iOS. It took the developers more than two months to deliver Android enthusiasts the same kind of gameplay experience available on the …
- Temple Run: Brave For Android And iOS
This game a good twist on the original Temple Run and a cool thing about the game is that you automatically get 2,500 coins in the store in which you can buy different outfits and power ups. The only bad …
- How To Change KingUser To SuperSU
If you was one of those who root their devices by using Kingroot or Vroot method and would like to remove chinese KingUser and KingMaster and related files. You can now replace it easily with SuperSU by following these instructions …
Tutorial To Root Studio 6.0 LTE
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Studio 6.0 LTE. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
That’s it, Congratulation you have root access on your Studio 6.0 LTE Android KitKat.