Here, I have given a working tutorial to root BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. Studio 6.0 LTE is a top-end Android smartphone released by the Bluproductions in the year 2014. The device comes with 1.6 GHz octa-core processor powering a 6 inch IPS touchscreen display and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. The device also has 2 GB RAM and a power 13 mega pixel primary camera for taking high quality snaps and videos.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will void its warranty and you will not be able to claim it.
- Install Xperia Z3 Media Apps (No Needed Root)
Android users have already experienced the goodies from the new Xperia Z3, thanks to the developer community which shared the features via the system dump of the handset. However, thanks to our amazing developers, this thing is not a problem …
- Facebook Messenger – Instant Messaging App For Android And iPhone
Facebook Messenger is a chat app for chatting with friends on facebook, will allow users to send and receive Facebook messages from their smartphones.
- How To Root Tablet Argom Tech T9002
If you’re a proud owner of this device and wanting to root your Argom Tech T9002, now we’re going to see a tutorial on how to root Tablet Argom Tech T9002 A116 using Bin4ry tool.
Tutorial To Root Studio 6.0 LTE
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Studio 6.0 LTE. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
That’s it, Congratulation you have root access on your Studio 6.0 LTE Android KitKat.