Here, I have given a working tutorial to root BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. Studio 6.0 LTE is a top-end Android smartphone released by the Bluproductions in the year 2014. The device comes with 1.6 GHz octa-core processor powering a 6 inch IPS touchscreen display and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. The device also has 2 GB RAM and a power 13 mega pixel primary camera for taking high quality snaps and videos.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will void its warranty and you will not be able to claim it.
Tutorial To Root Studio 6.0 LTE
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Studio 6.0 LTE. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
That’s it, Congratulation you have root access on your Studio 6.0 LTE Android KitKat.