Here, I have given a working tutorial to root BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. Studio 6.0 LTE is a top-end Android smartphone released by the Bluproductions in the year 2014. The device comes with 1.6 GHz octa-core processor powering a 6 inch IPS touchscreen display and it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. The device also has 2 GB RAM and a power 13 mega pixel primary camera for taking high quality snaps and videos.
WARNING: Rooting your Blu smartphone will void its warranty and you will not be able to claim it.
- Talking Tom Cat For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
Talking Tom is a simple, fun and free app for iPhone, iPad and Android. It simply repeats what you say by changing your voice. If you tap on different parts of the screen, he’ll have different reactions.You can pet him, …
- How To Root OPPO R1S – Easy No PC
Javaphones presents guidelines on the best way to get the root on your OPPO R1S smartphone from the XDA Developers Forums. The methodology is easy and really simple. This feature demonstrates to you proper methodologies to root the Oppo Mirror3, …
- Build.prop Android 8.1.0 Oreo Google Pixel 2
Build.prop Android 8.1.0 Oreo Google Pixel 2. Pixel 2 sport a 4.97″ FHD display, which should satisfy those on the prowl for more compact devices. It will also be powered by a Snapdragon 835, and will carry 4GB of RAM …
Tutorial To Root Studio 6.0 LTE
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Studio 6.0 LTE. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
That’s it, Congratulation you have root access on your Studio 6.0 LTE Android KitKat.