HP Slate 7 VoiceTab is now rooted by installing Superuser by Kingoroot running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. We tested on our device and perfectly working. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the device, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access.
This is a step-by-step guide to root the Slate 7 VoiceTab.
- Vivo Recorder – Phone As A Portable Recording Device
The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder:
- (Update ) New Method One Click Root LG G3
LG G3 android mobile is now root with this guide. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and Some other apps that need a root access. It allows other files or data from third party to …
- Port App Lenovo Super Camera v.4.1.3 For All Android
With the launch of Lenovo K900 at IFA 2013, the Lenovo Super Camera was revamped and given numerous new features to enhance the device’s photo and video capturing experience. But with the launch merely a fortnight ago, the app remains …
- Enable USB debugging on your device by Go to – Settings > About phone > Build number. and tap on Build number repeatedly about 7 times. After touching 7th time you will see a message that, “you are now a developer”. Then you can enable it in Developer Options and Android Debugging.
- Download and install the Moborobo app to your computer as this will install the ADB drivers for your device.
- Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable. Then wait for the Moborobo to detect the device.
- Once properly connected with Moborobo app, you can now close that program.
- Next Step download Kingo Root and Double-click on the Kingo Root executable file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- Click on Root in the tool and it’ll begin rooting your device.
- It should take a couple of minutes to root your device. When it’s done, you should be rooted.
To verify you have full root, install and open a rooted app such as Titanium Backup app.