HP Slate 7 VoiceTab is now rooted by installing Superuser by Kingoroot running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. We tested on our device and perfectly working. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the device, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access.
This is a step-by-step guide to root the Slate 7 VoiceTab.
- Google Music 4.1.512 – Music Player And streaming Music Utility For Android Phones
Google Music allows to play and sorts music files through different options like: Recent, Artists, Albums, Songs, Playlists, and Genres. Google Music has options for adding songs to playlists or searching for more information about the artist online.
- Themes CM11 : Android L (5.0)
This themes include everything from themed apps to icons, ringtones, alarms, wallpaper, etc, all designed to make you feel like you’re running Android L right now. Animations of check boxes and other little UI elements are the cherry on top …
- Aquarium Live Wallpaper For Android
Aquarium Live Wallpaper is a beautiful live wallpaper of an aquarium for Android phones, fantastic animation,feed your fish,set up your aquarium just the way you want it,chose what fish you want.
- Enable USB debugging on your device by Go to – Settings > About phone > Build number. and tap on Build number repeatedly about 7 times. After touching 7th time you will see a message that, “you are now a developer”. Then you can enable it in Developer Options and Android Debugging.
- Download and install the Moborobo app to your computer as this will install the ADB drivers for your device.
- Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable. Then wait for the Moborobo to detect the device.
- Once properly connected with Moborobo app, you can now close that program.
- Next Step download Kingo Root and Double-click on the Kingo Root executable file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- Click on Root in the tool and it’ll begin rooting your device.
- It should take a couple of minutes to root your device. When it’s done, you should be rooted.
To verify you have full root, install and open a rooted app such as Titanium Backup app.