A Guide How to Root Lenovo A3300 running Android 4.4.2 – Rooting is the best ways to begin modification or optimize your Android device, with rooting we can get administrator access so we can modified system files. But rooting is also have disadvantage and for sure your warranty will be void after rooting your device.
How To Root Lenovo A3300 Without PC
- iPhone Top 100 Apps For Android Phones
Switched from iPhone to Android? This application is updated daily rating of the top 100 applications from the App Store with the ability to install from the Android Market.
- PhotoWonder – Fun App To Edit Pics On Android
PhotoWonder is a fun app that allows you to create professional looking image blending effects.PhotoWonder enables you to create images collages and effects like LOMO, BlueTone and Ageing from your photos.
- Download Opera Mobile 10.1 Beta for Android
Opera Mobile 10.1 Beta for Android is now available for download. The beta features a full hardware acceleration and allow pinch to zoom. This means improvements in loading time and full control of the zoom level.
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
Congratulations, You already successful rooting your Lenovo A3300 using Kingroot application, just confirm it with RootChecker. Please leave comments when you got problems or found any broken links regarding this guide, and thank you for visit