A Guide How to Root Lenovo A3300 running Android 4.4.2 – Rooting is the best ways to begin modification or optimize your Android device, with rooting we can get administrator access so we can modified system files. But rooting is also have disadvantage and for sure your warranty will be void after rooting your device.
How To Root Lenovo A3300 Without PC
- ROM AICP Android 6.0 MArshmallow for Nexbit Robin
Custom firmware developer community AICP has released the new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow-based custom ROM to the smartphone Nexbit Robin. The new AICP ROM brings exclusive themes, wallpaper, performance-enhancing tweaks, battery life improvements, exclusive SlimLauncher and many other value-added features to …
- Download Opera Mobile 10.1 Beta for Android
Opera Mobile 10.1 Beta for Android is now available for download. The beta features a full hardware acceleration and allow pinch to zoom. This means improvements in loading time and full control of the zoom level.
- Caller App – Enable The Function
Phone When you are in standby mode, tap “Phone” to enter the dial interface. Smart contacts search and dial You can dial a number using the dialpad or go to the contacts list, search for a contact and then call …
- Download and Install KingRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
- Now Open kingroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
Congratulations, You already successful rooting your Lenovo A3300 using Kingroot application, just confirm it with RootChecker. Please leave comments when you got problems or found any broken links regarding this guide, and thank you for visit