Here is the guide for you to root LG Tribute LS660 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This root tutorial will help you get the system access of your latest flagship smartphone. Indeed, root access is the very gateway to all possibilities on an Android device. If you want to add a missing feature to your device you can find a mod or app that lets you get it with the help of root. You can even fix performance related issues and install the Xposed Framework modules to get better customization and utility.
Warning before rooting LG Tribute LS660:
– Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
– We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
– Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
Prerequisites to root LG Tribute LS660
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
How to root LG LS660:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
Now your mobile has rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.