Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Philips I928 using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Philips I928. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
How to Root Philips I928
- How To Root Sharp SH930W
Easy Tutorial Root Sharp Aquos SH930W, The SH930W Android 4.1 Jelly Bean packs a 5″ 1080p Sharp IGZO display and is running on the Qualcomm 8260A chipset (2x Krait @ 1.5GHz, Adreno 225, 2GB RAM). Follow these easy step-by-step instructions …
- Build.prop Oppo Neo 7 A33f 4G/LTE
The Oppo Neo 7 is a dual-SIM supporting smartphone that runs ColorOS 2.1, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The handset features a 5.0-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution IPS display and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, clubbed …
- How To Install TWRP & Root T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge on Android 5.1.1
The Android Lollipop has been rolled out to the Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T) and Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925T) which is a moment of joy for the S6 users. However, the Lollipop update has raised issues with few of the popular rooting …
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
To check either you successfully rooted your device or not, download and install root checker application from Google Play store and confirm it.
That’s all. Now your smartphone is rooted and you can enjoy more freedom over your phone.