Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Philips I928 using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Philips I928. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
How to Root Philips I928
- Facetones Video Ringtones For Android Phones
Facetones for android will automatically create an automated video slide show out of friends’ photos and then plays this video each time a user makes or receives a call.By connecting your Facebook account, the app automatically matches the contacts in …
- Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos – Keeps Your Photos, Videos and SMS Private
The perfect application for anyone who wants to keep people from accidentally seeing their private pictures, videos and SMS. They’ll be encrypted and only viewable in Vault when you enter the correct password.
- PACPerformance v1.6 – Kernel Application
PACPerformance app is a tweaking tool to change various settings integrated on your kernel and different mods to your telephone.
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
To check either you successfully rooted your device or not, download and install root checker application from Google Play store and confirm it.
That’s all. Now your smartphone is rooted and you can enjoy more freedom over your phone.