Now let’s go to tutorial on how to root your Philips I928 using kingoroot but first note down Pre-requisites
– Enable “unknown sources” on your Philips I928. (for this go to settings > security)
– Download and Install KingoRoot as Normal apk on your smartphone.
How to Root Philips I928
- Now Open kingoroot app and Press Green Button to start the root
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish, Now Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Root Rights.
To check either you successfully rooted your device or not, download and install root checker application from Google Play store and confirm it.
That’s all. Now your smartphone is rooted and you can enjoy more freedom over your phone.