Galaxy S6 Edge, the latest Samsung flagship smartphone featuring a 5.1-inch QHD display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and a 16MP autofocus camera. The below guide will assist you in easily rooting your SM-G925V. Rooting enables access to root applications like Titanium Backup, AdBlock, Tasker, etc. and adds the ability to flash custom ROMs. There are couple of ways to root the S6, of which the simplest and quickest one involves ‘pingpongroot’, a 1-click method to root an Android device without requiring a PC.
- How To Root T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T
If you’ve purchased the T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T smartphone and are looking for a way to root it, then this guide will help you do so.. These will go through the steps which will provide what you’ve always wanted: a …
- Temple Run 2 – More Adventure Than The Original Temple Run
Owners of devices running under Google’s Android operating system can now download and install a new game coming from Imangi Studios, namely Temple Run 2. This game is so much better than the original (and temple run brave). With new, …
- Instagram – Camera Application For iPhone and Android
Instagram is a great app that helps make average photos exceptional.It has awesome photo effects and lets you easily share your world with your friends.
The PingPongRoot team has now added support to Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge with the build numbers G925VVRU1AOC3 respectively. So, anyone who is curious to root their Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge can follow the below procedure to root their device.
Thanks to a new root utility called PingPong Root from developer idler1984, almost all variants of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge can now be rooted without tripping the KNOX counter.
How To Root
- Download and install the pingpongroot_beta5.1.apk on your device.
- Open the app, it will automatically install the SuperSU app for you. Tap on Open once the SuperSU is installed, this will activate it.
- The SuperSU app will open, then show an error message and exit back to PingPong Root. This is expected, so don’t panic.
- Once you’re ready to root your device, tap the “Get root!” button. From here, you’ll see a message that tells you to “Please Wait!!”—take heed to this message and don’t interact with your phone while the root process is running. After about 30 seconds, a message will appear informing you that the process was completed. At this point, reboot your phone as soon as possible.
- When you get back up, go ahead and open the SuperSU app that you’ll now find in your app drawer.
Install the ‘Root Checker’ app from Google Play to confirm that your device is rooted.
Now you’re ready to install your favorite apps that require root. Make sure to grant superuser privileges when asked. Enjoy!