Galaxy S6 Edge, the latest Samsung flagship smartphone featuring a 5.1-inch QHD display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and a 16MP autofocus camera. The below guide will assist you in easily rooting your SM-G925V. Rooting enables access to root applications like Titanium Backup, AdBlock, Tasker, etc. and adds the ability to flash custom ROMs. There are couple of ways to root the S6, of which the simplest and quickest one involves ‘pingpongroot’, a 1-click method to root an Android device without requiring a PC.
- How To Root Verizon LG G2 VS980 39A Lollipop
In this Guide, we will show you how to retain the Root on Verizon LG G2 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (39A build). Follow the guidelines carefully and root your device with as minimum hassle as possible.
- Brainwave Tuner Lite 3.1 – Brain Wave Stimulation App for Android
BrainWave Tuner Lite is a free brain wave stimulation application for android phones that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
- One Plus One Themes And Lockscreen For CM11
Ever wondered ? to make your cyanogenmod look like One Plus One themed smartphone? Then You are lucky enough to get this theme. The designer has used the same design approach as used in the One plus one themes, same …
The PingPongRoot team has now added support to Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge with the build numbers G925VVRU1AOC3 respectively. So, anyone who is curious to root their Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge can follow the below procedure to root their device.
Thanks to a new root utility called PingPong Root from developer idler1984, almost all variants of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge can now be rooted without tripping the KNOX counter.
How To Root
- Download and install the pingpongroot_beta5.1.apk on your device.
- Open the app, it will automatically install the SuperSU app for you. Tap on Open once the SuperSU is installed, this will activate it.
- The SuperSU app will open, then show an error message and exit back to PingPong Root. This is expected, so don’t panic.
- Once you’re ready to root your device, tap the “Get root!” button. From here, you’ll see a message that tells you to “Please Wait!!”—take heed to this message and don’t interact with your phone while the root process is running. After about 30 seconds, a message will appear informing you that the process was completed. At this point, reboot your phone as soon as possible.
- When you get back up, go ahead and open the SuperSU app that you’ll now find in your app drawer.
Install the ‘Root Checker’ app from Google Play to confirm that your device is rooted.
Now you’re ready to install your favorite apps that require root. Make sure to grant superuser privileges when asked. Enjoy!