SMS Backup & Restore is A simple app to backup SMS Messages on an Android phone so that they can be restored later. useful when doing a factory reset or installing custom ROMs. The backup is stored in /sdcard/SMSBackupRestore folder by default.
Features (Free Version)
- How To Root Micromax A35 Bolt
If you have Micromax A35 Bolt and now looking for a working method to root it and install a custom recovery so that you might be able to install apps that require root access, custom ROMs and mods on it, …
- Build.prop Vivo Y21l Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The Vivo Y21L sports a 4.5 inch 480×854 pixels display and and runs on the company’s Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quadcore Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor paired with 1GB of RAM. …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is a powerful tablet, and as you get more into using it, you might come across apps that require ‘root’. Once you’ve rooted your Galaxy Note 8.0, you can do things like install custom ROMs, use …
- Automatic Scheduled Backups.
- View Backup Contents on the phone.
- Option to backup selected conversations only.
- Backups are created in XML Format on the SD Card. The XML can then be converted to other formats and can also be viewed on a computer. Check the FAQs for all the information.
- Send Backup file by Email.
- Internet permission for Ads.
- MMS not supported yet.
If you want to get SMS Backup & Restore on your Android phones, just go to the Android Market via your mobile phone and search for it or if you are using QR scanner just scan the code below.