This game a good twist on the original Temple Run and a cool thing about the game is that you automatically get 2,500 coins in the store in which you can buy different outfits and power ups. The only bad thing about this game is that the obstacles you have to get across blend in with landscape and are sometimes hard to see.
New features just for Temple Run: Brave —
– Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
– New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
– All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
– Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
– Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
- How To Root Sony Xperia SL Firmware 6.1.A.2.55
How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is …
- Port Camera and Gallery from One Plus One For All Android
Ever since the release of the OnePlus One, one particularly vaunted feature of One+ devices has been the “Camera Next” software. While the app was initially exclusive to the One+ One, it made its way to numerous other android devices …
- SugarSync For Android – Photo And Video Backup And Sync
This is a companion app of the SugarSync desktop app letting you sync your Mac and PC files to your Android so that you can access them anywhere. To use this app, you need to install the SugarSync desktop first.
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
– Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
– Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
– Endless play!