TripIt for android is a great travel organizer. It lets you send your travel confirmations email to the TripIt.com site and a master itinerary for your trip will be automatically generated. This itinerary will contain flight information, hotel bookings, car rental information, maps, driving directions and even the local weather conditions. It does, however, require membership at the TripIt site.
- Holo Launcher – Ice Cream Sandwich Style for Android 2.2+
In a list of 3rd party launchers you might be wondering why I included Google’s stock ICS launcher. Better than all the other ics style launchers I’ve used. It’s fast, light on the memory, true ics style folders, scrollable widgets, …
- Build.prop ZTE V5 Max (N958St )
The V5 Max is powered by a midrange Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. There’s 2GB of RAM under the hood, so you won’t encounter major slowdowns, and you should be able to handle most apps and multitasking without hitting …
- Build.prop Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus “Vince” MIUI 10 Android 8.1 Oreo
Build.prop Redmi 5 Plus – The Redmi 5 Plus is powered by a 2GHz, octa-core, Cortex A53 processor which is based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset. The processor is paired with a 3GB of RAM which enables multi-tasking with …
- Keep all of your travel plans in one spot and stay organized with separate itineraries for every destination—ideal for frequent travelers.
- Access trip details whenever and wherever you need them—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
- Forward travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and never worry about losing them again. (If you use Gmail, it happens automatically.)
- Easily add or edit plans manually right from the app or on tripit.com.
- Share your trip plans with family or colleagues so they know when and where you’re headed.
- Get daily weather forecasts, directions and maps for each destination.
- Use map-based search to find restaurants, businesses and attractions, then add them to your trip itinerary in one click.
- Sync all your trip plans with your calendar.
- Post your destinations to Facebook or Linked In and get travel advice from your social network
- Upgrade to TripIt Pro for $49/year and get everything in TripIt plus on-the-go flight alerts, status updates and more while you’re traveling. Check out m.tripit.com/pro.