You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list.
- World of Goo For Android And iPhone
World of Goo is fun puzzles, addictive, challenging. Extremely high replay value for all you stank assess.
- How To Install HTC Launcher (BlinkFeed)
HTC’s launcher implements a few predictive capabilities that we’ve seen pop up over the past year or two in apps such as Aviate and EverythingMe. The homescreen widget displays the apps it thinks you’re most likely to need at home, …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
If you’re looking for a very simple and quick way to root your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, you can do it now thanks to alephzain over at XDA. Here are the steps on how to do it.
- Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways.
- Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the title bar (only available when the contacts list is empty).
- Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export” and choose “Import from storage device” in the pop-up options box.
- Export to storage device: You can export contacts from the phone to a storage device to backup your contacts. Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export”, choose “Export to storage device” in the pop-up options menu, then choose the contacts to export and tap “Export > OK”. The phone will store the contacts in a VCF file.
- Merge duplicated contacts: Tap “[Menu button] > Merge duplicated contacts”. If two contacts with the same name or number are found, select the contacts and tap “Merge” to delete one of them.
- You can only use “Merge duplicated contacts” for contacts that are stored in the same location.
- Delete multiple contacts: Tap “Edit” in the top left-hand corner of the “Contacts” list to enter the editing mode, select one or multiple contacts and then tap “Delete”.
Intelligent groups: Press [Menu button] and click at “Intelligent groups”, and contact persons will be automatically grouped under “Company name” or “Contact time”.
You can tap in the top right-hand corner of the list to create a new contact. You will be a