You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list.
- How to Root Lenovo vibe X2 Without PC
If you own vibe X2 then you might want to root your vibe X2.Root will give you the admin access to your device. After rooting you can do everything to your phone.You can install custom ROMs and also uninstall unwanted …
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 Without PC
If you’ve used Linux, you may be familiar with the “root” or “super” user. This is a special user account that can write, move, and delete any file on the system. Since Android is based on Linux, it can also …
- Port Dolby ATMOS For Android Kitkat
The Lenovo A7000 is the first phone in the world to pack in Dolby’s Atmos surround sound technology. The audio quality is loud, and the clarity of vocals is better than other phones in its category. The Dolby Atmos app …
- Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways.
- Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the title bar (only available when the contacts list is empty).
- Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export” and choose “Import from storage device” in the pop-up options box.
- Export to storage device: You can export contacts from the phone to a storage device to backup your contacts. Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export”, choose “Export to storage device” in the pop-up options menu, then choose the contacts to export and tap “Export > OK”. The phone will store the contacts in a VCF file.
- Merge duplicated contacts: Tap “[Menu button] > Merge duplicated contacts”. If two contacts with the same name or number are found, select the contacts and tap “Merge” to delete one of them.
- You can only use “Merge duplicated contacts” for contacts that are stored in the same location.
- Delete multiple contacts: Tap “Edit” in the top left-hand corner of the “Contacts” list to enter the editing mode, select one or multiple contacts and then tap “Delete”.
Intelligent groups: Press [Menu button] and click at “Intelligent groups”, and contact persons will be automatically grouped under “Company name” or “Contact time”.
You can tap in the top right-hand corner of the list to create a new contact. You will be a