You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list.
- Netflix For Android – Streaming Movies on Google Android Phones
Netflix for android that can instantly watch TV shows & movies streaming from Netflix.Currently Netflix playback is supported on HTC Incredible, Nexus One, HTC Evo 4G, T-Mobile G2, or the Nexus S by Samsung.
- GTA 3 For Android And iPhone
The popular pc game Grand Theft Auto III for Android and iOS was released in celebration of the game’s 10th anniversary and is meant to bring fans of the game some of the open-world gameplay available on the PC and …
- PhotoWonder – Fun App To Edit Pics On Android
PhotoWonder is a fun app that allows you to create professional looking image blending effects.PhotoWonder enables you to create images collages and effects like LOMO, BlueTone and Ageing from your photos.
- Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways.
- Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the title bar (only available when the contacts list is empty).
- Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export” and choose “Import from storage device” in the pop-up options box.
- Export to storage device: You can export contacts from the phone to a storage device to backup your contacts. Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export”, choose “Export to storage device” in the pop-up options menu, then choose the contacts to export and tap “Export > OK”. The phone will store the contacts in a VCF file.
- Merge duplicated contacts: Tap “[Menu button] > Merge duplicated contacts”. If two contacts with the same name or number are found, select the contacts and tap “Merge” to delete one of them.
- You can only use “Merge duplicated contacts” for contacts that are stored in the same location.
- Delete multiple contacts: Tap “Edit” in the top left-hand corner of the “Contacts” list to enter the editing mode, select one or multiple contacts and then tap “Delete”.
Intelligent groups: Press [Menu button] and click at “Intelligent groups”, and contact persons will be automatically grouped under “Company name” or “Contact time”.
You can tap in the top right-hand corner of the list to create a new contact. You will be a