You can tap “Contacts” on the home screen to display the “Contacts” list.
- How To Install Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget To Older Galaxy Devices
If you own a Samsung Galaxy device and rooted, you can install the Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget on your device. We have tested the ported weather widget on the Note 3 and Galaxy S4 successfully. If your phone had HD …
- SketchBook Mobile App for Android Phones
SketchBook Mobile is a painting and drawing app for android phones in a streamlined and intuitive user interface. The app allows users to draw with pens, pencils, markers, and airbrushes create professional looking pictures and paintings. Other details include dynamic …
- i Music Player From Vivo
You do not need to add song manually. The mobile phone will scan for songs on the storage device automatically when turned on and add them to “i Music”.
- Import from storage device: You can import contacts from a storage device to the phone in the following ways.
- Tap “Import from storage device” beneath the title bar (only available when the contacts list is empty).
- Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export” and choose “Import from storage device” in the pop-up options box.
- Export to storage device: You can export contacts from the phone to a storage device to backup your contacts. Tap “[Menu button] > Import/Export”, choose “Export to storage device” in the pop-up options menu, then choose the contacts to export and tap “Export > OK”. The phone will store the contacts in a VCF file.
- Merge duplicated contacts: Tap “[Menu button] > Merge duplicated contacts”. If two contacts with the same name or number are found, select the contacts and tap “Merge” to delete one of them.
- You can only use “Merge duplicated contacts” for contacts that are stored in the same location.
- Delete multiple contacts: Tap “Edit” in the top left-hand corner of the “Contacts” list to enter the editing mode, select one or multiple contacts and then tap “Delete”.
Intelligent groups: Press [Menu button] and click at “Intelligent groups”, and contact persons will be automatically grouped under “Company name” or “Contact time”.
You can tap in the top right-hand corner of the list to create a new contact. You will be a