The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder:
- AndroZip File Manager For Android
AndroZip File Manager is a file manager with capabilites to edit, delete, copy, cut, paste, rename, view, compress, uncompress, and install files.
- Bunny Shooter Android Game
Bunny Shooter is a puzzle game with Good graphics funny concept.It’s like angry birds but with bunnies.
- i Music Player From Vivo
You do not need to add song manually. The mobile phone will scan for songs on the storage device automatically when turned on and add them to “i Music”.
Tap to start recording. Tap to pause recording, and tap to stop and save recording.
Go to the “Recording files” list, and you can perform the following operations to delete a recording file:
- Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, and then tap “Delete”.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “More > Delete” in the pop-up window.
- Tap the [Menu button] to open the options menu, then tap “Delete all” to delete all recording files.
Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, long press a recording file, then tap “Share” in the pop-up window.
Set recording as ringtone
- Go to the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, then tap “Set as” at the bottom to set it as the ringtone.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “Set as” in the pop-up window.