The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder:
- FPse Playstation Emulator For Android Phones
FPse is a program that can load Playstation 1 games and play it on Andorid devices.Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- Sound Mod MAXX AUDIO + 11 Preset EQs
Audiophiles will be happy to know that the team at MAXX AUDIO has recently released a Lollipop-compatible version of their popular sound quality mod. With a custom sound driver that allows for fine-tuned equalization on all audio output methods, Viper …
- Talking Tom Cat For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
Talking Tom is a simple, fun and free app for iPhone, iPad and Android. It simply repeats what you say by changing your voice. If you tap on different parts of the screen, he’ll have different reactions.You can pet him, …
Tap to start recording. Tap to pause recording, and tap to stop and save recording.
Go to the “Recording files” list, and you can perform the following operations to delete a recording file:
- Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, and then tap “Delete”.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “More > Delete” in the pop-up window.
- Tap the [Menu button] to open the options menu, then tap “Delete all” to delete all recording files.
Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, long press a recording file, then tap “Share” in the pop-up window.
Set recording as ringtone
- Go to the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, then tap “Set as” at the bottom to set it as the ringtone.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “Set as” in the pop-up window.