The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder:
- Root Asus Google Nexus 7 Without Computer
Google Nexus 7 is now root with this guide. The Nexus 7 comes with 8/16/32 GB GB internal Memory and 1GB of RAM. And the tablet. The tablet also have a smart feature of 1.2 Mega Pixel primary camera. The …
- Catch Notes Notepad For Android
Catch Notes Notepad lets you capture thoughts and ideas in text, voice or photos, online or offline. You can then backup notes for free across all Android devices and on the web with secure sync to Catch.com. You can passcode …
- Moto E2 (4G-LTE) Surnia Lollipop Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=LPIS23.29-18.9-2 ro.build.display.id=LPIS23.29-18.9-2 ro.build.version.incremental=2 ro.build.version.sdk=22 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL ro.build.version.release=5.1 ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-04-01 ro.build.version.base_os=motorola/surnia_att/surnia_umts:5.1/LPI23.29-18.9/8:user/release-keys ro.mot.base_buildid=LPI23.29-18.9/8 ro.build.date=Mon Mar 28 02:38:44 CDT 2016 ro.build.date.utc=1459150724 ro.build.type=user ro.build.user=hudsoncm ro.build.host=ilclbld52 ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.build.flavor=surnia_att-user ro.product.model=MotoE2(4G-LTE) ro.product.brand=motorola ro.product.name=surnia_att ro.product.device=surnia_umts ro.product.board=msm8916 # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are …
Tap to start recording. Tap to pause recording, and tap to stop and save recording.
Go to the “Recording files” list, and you can perform the following operations to delete a recording file:
- Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, and then tap “Delete”.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “More > Delete” in the pop-up window.
- Tap the [Menu button] to open the options menu, then tap “Delete all” to delete all recording files.
Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, long press a recording file, then tap “Share” in the pop-up window.
Set recording as ringtone
- Go to the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, then tap “Set as” at the bottom to set it as the ringtone.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “Set as” in the pop-up window.