The recorder allows you to use the built-in microphone and use the phone as a portable recording device. Tap “Tools” to enter the “Recorder” interface. You can then perform the following operations on the recorder:
- Custom ROM Redmi 1s : Mi Xperia! Kitkat
Mi Xperia! ROM will change the interface of your phone and make it like Sony Xperia Z2. Also, some features and applications of Xperia Z2 will be installed on your phone. This new interface is very attractive and simple for …
- TripIt – Organize And Share Your Travel Plans.
TripIt for android is a great travel organizer. It lets you send your travel confirmations email to the TripIt.com site and a master itinerary for your trip will be automatically generated.
- Build.prop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop On Lenovo Vibe C
Lenovo Vibe C smartphone features a 5-inch HD screen. This Lenovo Vibe C mobile has 8GB internal storage for storing volumes of personal data. It improves your experience as you use this device with its preinstalled intuitive Android 5.1 Lollipop …
Tap to start recording. Tap to pause recording, and tap to stop and save recording.
Go to the “Recording files” list, and you can perform the following operations to delete a recording file:
- Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, and then tap “Delete”.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “More > Delete” in the pop-up window.
- Tap the [Menu button] to open the options menu, then tap “Delete all” to delete all recording files.
Tap to enter the “Recording files” list, long press a recording file, then tap “Share” in the pop-up window.
Set recording as ringtone
- Go to the “Recording files” list, tap and select a recording file, then tap “Set as” at the bottom to set it as the ringtone.
- Long press a recording file, then tap “Set as” in the pop-up window.