Have you seen the new Sony Xperia S? Ever wanted to have the look of their new UI on your standard android device? Well here is your chance with the Xperia S Launcher.
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
2. If you have not already installed revision 3 or earlier of this package proceed to step 7, else proceed to step 3.
3. Download the XPERIA S update.zip uninstaller package in order to remove your old installation.
4. Reboot into ClockWorkMod recovery and make a backup (optional).
5. Flash the uninstaller package.
7. If you want to install an updated version of a certain APK, first uninstall the old version from Settings->Apps.
8. Download the Home.apk suitable for your screen resolution and install as normal APK.
9. Download the widget APK(s) you want to install and install as normal APK(s).
- How To Root Verizon LG G2 VS980 39A Lollipop
In this Guide, we will show you how to retain the Root on Verizon LG G2 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (39A build). Follow the guidelines carefully and root your device with as minimum hassle as possible.
- Build.prop MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie Redmi 7 (Onclite)
Build.prop Redmi 7 “onclite” – The Redmi 7 comes in an affordable budget and covers all the features. It comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display with 720×1520 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. …
- Zynga Poker for Android Phones
Now you can play the Texas Hold’em game on Facebook enjoy on your Android!Live Poker allows Android users to play Texas hold‘em with up to 9 other players at an online poker table. This games requires players to have a …
XPERIA S Launcher For Android Phones