Have you seen the new Sony Xperia S? Ever wanted to have the look of their new UI on your standard android device? Well here is your chance with the Xperia S Launcher.
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
2. If you have not already installed revision 3 or earlier of this package proceed to step 7, else proceed to step 3.
3. Download the XPERIA S update.zip uninstaller package in order to remove your old installation.
4. Reboot into ClockWorkMod recovery and make a backup (optional).
5. Flash the uninstaller package.
7. If you want to install an updated version of a certain APK, first uninstall the old version from Settings->Apps.
8. Download the Home.apk suitable for your screen resolution and install as normal APK.
9. Download the widget APK(s) you want to install and install as normal APK(s).
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro “Whyred” Build.prop
Build.prop Redmi Note 5 Pro – Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro brings a 5.99-inch display with FHD+ resolution. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 with two option 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM. Redmi Note 5 Pro also brings dual camera …
- Meizu m1 note Mediatek Build.prop
# begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.cta=noncta ro.meizu.build.spt=0 ro.build.id=KTU84P ro.build.mask.id=4.4.4-1428926638 ro.build.inside.id=4.4.4-20150413200358 ro.build.version.incremental=m71.Flyme_OS_220.127.116.11.20150413200358 ro.custom.build.version=m71.Flyme_OS_18.104.22.168.20150413200358 ro.build.version.sdk=19
- Nova Launcher – Homescreen Replacement For ICS (Android 4.0+)
Nova Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your android device.Nova requires Android 4.0.1 or higher.Nova does NOT run on Gingerbread
XPERIA S Launcher For Android Phones