Have you seen the new Sony Xperia S? Ever wanted to have the look of their new UI on your standard android device? Well here is your chance with the Xperia S Launcher.
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
2. If you have not already installed revision 3 or earlier of this package proceed to step 7, else proceed to step 3.
3. Download the XPERIA S update.zip uninstaller package in order to remove your old installation.
4. Reboot into ClockWorkMod recovery and make a backup (optional).
5. Flash the uninstaller package.
7. If you want to install an updated version of a certain APK, first uninstall the old version from Settings->Apps.
8. Download the Home.apk suitable for your screen resolution and install as normal APK.
9. Download the widget APK(s) you want to install and install as normal APK(s).
- How To Root Sony Xperia SL Firmware 6.1.A.2.55
How to root Sony Xperia SL? I just upgraded to latest official 6.1.A.2.55 Firmware for Sony Xperia SL. Thanks to Eroot chinese rooting tool and XDA member wym986, the device was recently rooted and thus enjoys superuser access. This is …
- Pixlr-o-matic for Android – Retro Vintage Effects
Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three. With this fun and simple darkroom app, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple …
- Build.prop Oppo Neo 7 A33f 4G/LTE
The Oppo Neo 7 is a dual-SIM supporting smartphone that runs ColorOS 2.1, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The handset features a 5.0-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution IPS display and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, clubbed …
XPERIA S Launcher For Android Phones