PanoMan 3.0 intelligently automates creating great panoramic photos. The panoramic pictures are stored on the camera phone and can be sent via MMS or email to friends and blogs. They also look great when printed out because of the high resolutions supported by PanoMan 3.0.
What PanoMan 3.0 can do
- PanoMan 3.0 generates panoramic photos of up to 32 megapixels.
- Up to 12 individual pictures can be combined automatically.
- bit-side’s special JPEG system reduces memory requirements and makes it possible to generate very high resolution images.
- A real time preview of the panorama is shown while the picture is being taken.
- The intuitive user interface is available in the following nine languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, and Chinese.
- The patent-pending image processing system ensures a high-quality final picture and automatically adjusts exposure and white balance.
- The telecoms magazine Connect rated bit-side’s earlier PanoMan 1.2 product as „very good” (Issue No. 7/2005) and said that, „anyone who takes a lot of pictures with a mobile phone will have a great deal of fun with the low-cost add-on.”
Bit-Side PanoMan 3.0