BitDefender Mobile Antivirus is designed to protect mobile devices against malware. The Beta 2.0 works on the following types of mobile devices:
Symbian Series 60 Smartphone
Symbian Series 80 Smartphone
- Real-time protection. It keeps your mobile device safe from malware by scanning all accessed files.
- Virus scanning and removal. The scan engine based on the award-wining BitDefender technologies scans for and removes malware.
- Easy updates. BitDefender can be updated via PC, using the update application, or via GPRS (only for Nokia devices with Symbian OS).
- Professional technical support. It is offered online by qualified support representatives
1. Download kit here
2. Install the kit on your PC. During the installation you will be prompted to select the type of mobile device that you own.
3. Install BitDefender Mobile Antivirus on your mobile device.
The installation package is transferred automatically via Nokia PC Suite to the mobile device. If this method fails, you should copy manually BdMobile.SIS (for Nokia devices with Symbian Series 60 OS) or BdMobile_nc.SIS (for Nokia devices with Symbian Series 80 OS) from the installation folder (default C:Program
FilesSoftwinBDMobile_10) to the device using the communication application provided with the phone. The installation package is transferred as a message in your Inbox folder. Open the message and follow the instructions to complete the installation.