BBFileScout allows you to browse the file system of your Blackberry and supports view files, rename files, move files, hide files and extract zip files.
- MobiMouse – Remotely Control a Windows PC with your BlackBerry
Mobimouse allows you to control the Windows cursor with your BlackBerry trackball or the touchpad on your BlackBerry Storm.Mobimouse supports full use of the BlackBerry keyboard. You can type on your Blackberry it will show up in whatever Windows application …
- Pacman for BlackBerry
This game comes packed with support for both trackball and keyboard, MP3 sounds and high score list.
- Pandora for BlackBerry
Pandora is an internet radio app for blackberry.this application allows users to make custom radio stations on the fly based around any of your favorite single artist. Pandora also shows album art. With your BlackBerry smartphone, Pandora brings an effortless …
- FileScout is a file system browser for your BlackBerry (including hidden files)
- Create directories, copy, move, rename, or delete files
- Zip and Unzip files or complete directory structures with your BlackBerry (no support for password protected zips)
- Copy and delete complete directory structures
- Open all media files (supported by your BlackBerry)
- Register additional file types with other (3rd party) applications (if supported)
- Open files (like ini, xml, etc.) as plain text so you can edit, mark, copy, and paste text fragments of files that normally can’t be opened with your BlackBerryÂ®. This can become very valuable when you receive email attachments that are not normally supported by your BlackBerry
- Delete pre-installed wallpapers, videos, and ringtones in order to free memory on your device***
- Display thumbnails for supported image files (if enabled in the options)
- Search for files and directories on your BlackBerry device
- Send any file as an email attachment to your BlackBerry contacts
- Send any file via Bluetooth to another device that support OBEX
- Define a favorite directory list (as shortcuts)
- Show details for files & directories [modification date, is hidden, etc…]
- Resize (& rotate) images in order to save time and money when sending photos to your friends via your BlackBerry
- Create playlists (across multiple folders)
Please note: once these features are deleted, the only way to get them back is to hard reset your device!
BBFileScout is for all BlackBerry devices with OS 4.3 or higher (incl. OS7) like 81xx, 82xx, 83xx, 85xx, 87xx, 88xx, 9000(Bold) 9500/9520(Storm), 9530/9550(Strom2), 96xx, 97xx(Bold2), 98xx(Torch) or 99xx and all new JAVA-BASED BlackBerry smartphone devices that will be released in the future (no support for Devices running BBX!).
You can install FileScout “over the air” to your BlackBerry device via the following link: download