CaptureIt is a take a screenshot application for blackberry. with this application you can capture screenshots on your blackberry phone, and save a jpeg to your device.
If it showed white screen at the first time, 2 things you could do :
- BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) 5.0
You can use BlackBerry Messenger to communicate with users who have a BlackBerry device. The contact list screen in BBM is made up of your BlackBerry Messenger contacts, contact categories, chats, and groups.
- e-Mobile Today for BlackBerry Phones
e-Mobile Today is a BlackBerry application developed by e-Mobile Software, Inc. With this app user can easily manage daily appointment, tasks, emails and phone calls, read latest news stories, stock quotes and weather forecasts across the world.
- TwitterBerry – Twitter for Blackberry
TwitterBerry is blackberry application for status updates to Twitter. It works over the data network, so you don’t need to use SMS.
- keep capturing. it should be normal after 4-5 times.
- if its still showing white screen, try to delete CaptureIt (go to option – applications), do hard reset (by pulling the battery out), re- install CaptureIt, and do hard reset again(by pulling the battery out), and try again.
You can download our application OTA or load it via Desktop Manager. The application is available to all Blackberry devices with 4.3 os or higher.