eOffice 4.7 for BlackBerry Touch Devices enables users to edit native Word and Excel documents, preserving the integrity of the original document. This app also works with Google Docs and Spreadsheets, allowing files to be copied to the device for editing or sending via email.
eOffice 4.7 includes robust file viewing, support of PDFs, photos, Word, Excel and PowerPoint file types. Each are optimized for viewing on the device and use a magnifying solution to ensure users can view the details of every image, graph and table. In addition, consumers can print and fax documents and photos from their BlackBerry. eOffice also comes with unlimited, free online storage to enable easy access to office files directly from the device.
- TrekBuddy For Blackberry
TrekBuddy For Blackberry is a J2ME app to be used with a GPS receiver. TrekBuddy can run on BlackBerry with OS 4.1 or greater. It has been successfully tested with Blackberry 8120 Pearl and BlackBerry Bold 9700.
- BBLight App for BlackBerry
BBLight is a backlight application for blackberry phones that allows you to set a time length for when your screen will turn off. This is really useful if you’re on a plane or travelling by some other means and your …
- Fancy Characters for Blackberry 3.3
With the Fancy Characters, you can add symbols to email, SMS, IM, BlackBerry Messenger and status!.
- Edit – Create and Edit your Microsoft Office Documents on your BlackBerry, Be productive while on the go.
- View – Supports Microsoft Office file formats: Excel (*.xls), Word (*.doc)
- Access – Documents are always available, always secure with Virtual Network Drive
- Share – Email attachments using your phone
- Collaborate – Real Time Google Docs Access files from your Google Docs account and collaborate with multiple users on the same project