eOffice 4.7 for BlackBerry Touch Devices enables users to edit native Word and Excel documents, preserving the integrity of the original document. This app also works with Google Docs and Spreadsheets, allowing files to be copied to the device for editing or sending via email.
eOffice 4.7 includes robust file viewing, support of PDFs, photos, Word, Excel and PowerPoint file types. Each are optimized for viewing on the device and use a magnifying solution to ensure users can view the details of every image, graph and table. In addition, consumers can print and fax documents and photos from their BlackBerry. eOffice also comes with unlimited, free online storage to enable easy access to office files directly from the device.
- WeatherEye Mobile For BlackBerry
WeatherEye Mobile alllows to view current weather conditions in realtime using your blackberry.
- MobiMouse – Remotely Control a Windows PC with your BlackBerry
Mobimouse allows you to control the Windows cursor with your BlackBerry trackball or the touchpad on your BlackBerry Storm.Mobimouse supports full use of the BlackBerry keyboard. You can type on your Blackberry it will show up in whatever Windows application …
- QuickPull 4.0.3 – Soft Reset Application On Blackberry
QuickPull is a FREE tool that frees memory quickly by simulating a “battery pull” soft reset. Unlike the red power button on your phone which merely shuts down your device temporarily, QuickPull does a full reset that clears your devices …
- Edit – Create and Edit your Microsoft Office Documents on your BlackBerry, Be productive while on the go.
- View – Supports Microsoft Office file formats: Excel (*.xls), Word (*.doc)
- Access – Documents are always available, always secure with Virtual Network Drive
- Share – Email attachments using your phone
- Collaborate – Real Time Google Docs Access files from your Google Docs account and collaborate with multiple users on the same project