You can use Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry devices to chat with other Windows Live Messenger users from your BlackBerry device.You can send and receive email messages and use other applications on your device while the Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry devices application is running.
- Fast and reliable messaging
- Virtual real-time awareness of which of your contacts are online and ready to chat
- The ability to customize your own status messages
- Access to your existing Windows Live Messenger Contact List and the ability to add, delete and block contacts
- Emoticons to express yourself
- Auto-login so youâ€™re always connected
- The ability to participate in several chats at once and to initiate and participate in multi-user chats
- Communicate with other Windows Live Messenger users even while using other applications on your BlackBerry device
- New messages appearing directly in your BlackBerry smartphone Messages list
To use Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry devices, you must have a Windows Live ID.Cool Stuff
- PhotoFunia – Online Photo Editing App For Mobile Phones
PhotoFunia is an online photo manipulating app for Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and iPhone. The effects produced are very realistic, obviously made better or worse by the pics we choose to alter, but in all, very amusing!.
- Mobiola Photo Renamer For Blackberry
Mobiola Photo Renamer is a easy to use renaming utility for blackberry that can automatically replace disappointing “IMG000XX” with easy to read custom file names when taking photos on your BlackBerry.
- BlackTrack – BlackBerry Activity Report
BlackTrack is a freeware application for blackberry which can Automatically logs your Phone & Email activity and sends a daily or weekly log to your inbox.
- Smartphones supported: BlackBerry 7130e, BlackBerry 7250 and BlackBerry 8703e from Bell Mobility, BlackBerry 8800 from T-Mobile USA
- 300 kB (300000 bytes) of free memory (Go to Options -> Status to find your device’s free memory)
- A Windows Live ID, MSN ID or Microsoft Passport account (visit https://login.live.com/ on your desktop browser to sign up for a Windows Live ID)
- BlackBerry data service
- If your device is connected to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, your IT Department must have IT Policy set to allow Windows Live Messenger functionality
Please visit our http://www.blackberry.com/livemessenger using the browser on your BlackBerry smartphone.