One of the ways to make the Oppo A92 look more attractive is with a unique font style. You can change the Oppo A92 font style in the following ways.
The Oppo A92 comes with a huge IPS LCD display of 6.5inch. It has a FHD+ display resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels having a sharp pixel density of 405 PPI that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the latest trend, it has been provided with the aspect ratio of 20:9 which will make it look stylish.
The smartphone comes with Octa-Core (4x Kryo 260 2.2 GHz + 4x Kryo 260 1.8 GHz) processor, set upon the Snapdragon 665, together they will render great performance. It has been provided with the Adreno 610 GPU that will take care of the graphical functions.
The Oppo A92 is equipped with customization features with themes, wallpapers and fonts. You can get all that at the Oppo Theme Store. However, a little disappointed with the fonts provided other than just a few and all of which are paid.
Change Font Oppo A92 And Oppo A92s Via zFont
Zfont is currently the only 3rd party app capable of changing the font style on Oppo phones. Apart from that, this app doesn’t need root access.
- Find and install zFont custom font app Oppo A92 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Android, Open zFont and tap Allow when it asks for storage access.
- Now, choose Stylish. You can now see all the fonts listed in the app.
- Choose your preferred font and click Download.
- Once download completed, tap Set button.
- Choose OPPO & Realme and then choose New Oppo.
- Tap Ok to install the chosen font on your Oppo A92. Then tap on Settings and enable the toggle next to Allow apps from this source.
- Once the font installed, Go to Settings. Navigate to Language & Region and click on Change Region and choose Myanmar.
- Next, go to Display & Brightness and enable the Support Dai characters option.
- Now your phone has changed the font style according to your choice.
If you want to revert to the original system fonts, just toggle off the toggle for “Support dai characters“.
How To Apply Custom Font using Imod Pro
There are relatively easy and fast ways to install custom fonts too. For this to work you need the help of the imod pro app.
- Download and Install the latest Imod Pro App.
- Download your custom fonts here https://www.dafont.com/ or https://www.1001freefonts.com/.
- Then extract the custom font.
- Open your iMod Pro then browse for the custom font that was extracted earlier.
- Press and hold the custom font until a pop-up appears then click PATCH.
- Select one of the font patch on the patch list that you will use.
- Click Apply and please check if Success Patch.
- Press and hold your Theme Store until it shows the My Themes and App info. Tap the App Info.
- Click Storage Usage then tap Clear Cache and tap Clear Data.
- Next, Open your iMod Pro, locate the ColorOS Folder and delete the Folder.
- Open your Theme store and download the patched font you used.
Those are the two guides on how to change the font style on the Oppo A92. Hopefully the two applications above can enhance the appearance of the smartphone according to your taste.
If there is something you don’t understand. Ask via the comments below. There are no issues that the phone has which cannot be solved one way or another.