How To Change Font Style On Huawei Mate 8 – By adjusting system fonts, your handset will look fresh, and you will be again satisfied with its clean look. So, if you are looking to change the font style on Huawei Mate 8, then follow the quick steps mentioned in the below guide.
Huawei Mate 8 comes with a 6.0-inch IPS-NEO LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a pixel density of 368 PPI. For the camera, the device has 16 MP single rear camera and a 8MP front lens. It can be a great option for photography freaks.
For a smooth performance of the system, the Huawei Mate 8 is mechanized by a 2.3 GHz octa-core processor, which is seated on HiSilicon Kirin 950 chip and is paired with a Mali-T880 MP4 graphics and 3GB RAM. The smartphone starts on Android v6.0 MArshmallow operating system that is floating on 64-bit architecture.
Well, Huawei Mate 8 runs on EMUI, which offers lots and lots of customization options. Among all the other things, it also provides the user with the ability to change system fonts as well.
If you ever feel bored and want to try something unique with your Huawei Mate 8, then simply change the system fonts, and you will get a new experience for sure.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 8 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 8 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 8, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Mate 8 display looks even better
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 8 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 8.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
So, those are the simple steps that you need to follow to change the font size on Huawei Mate 8. We hope these steps were easy to follow and perform for all of you Huawei Mate 8 users.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Huawei Mate 8, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!