Customize Huawei Y7 Prime Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Y7 Prime.
The Huawei Y7 Prime features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 3 GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 chipset. It also equips an Adreno 505 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Huawei Y7 Prime comes with a large 5.5-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 267 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The cameras of the device come with a 12 MP Rear camera that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. For selfie lovers, it has a 8 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The smartphone will run EMUI 5.1 skin based on Android 7.0 Nougat, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. EMUI 5.1 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in EMUI 5.1.
Huawei’s EMUI 5.1 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei Y7 Prime device run on EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y7 Prime via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y7 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y7 Prime.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y7 Prime via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y7 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y7 Prime, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y7 Prime display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Y7 Prime UI today? Drop a comment and we will help you out.