Customizing Font On Style Oppo A1 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A1.
The Oppo A1 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.5 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset. There is an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU with a 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Oppo A1 flaunts a 5.7-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a density of 282 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The smartphone is armed with a 13 MP Rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. For selfie lovers, it has a 8 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The ColorOS 3.2 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS comes preloaded on the device. ColorOS 3.2 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ColorOS 3.2 gives you amazing experience.
2 How to Change Font Oppo A1 / A1K Without Root
Oppo’s ColorOS 3.2 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers.
ColorOS 3.2 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Oppo A1 device.
Change Font via zFont
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A1 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A1, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A1 to choose from.
Change Font via APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A1.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A1.
The Oppo A1K comes with a mid-range price and brings all the amazing features under the hood. It has an amazing display to start off with, which is complemented by a good performance that makes the multitasking and gaming experience better.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A1K, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!