How To Change Font Style On Oppo A9 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A9.
The Oppo A9 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4x 2.1GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Oppo A9 comes with a large 6.53-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 395 ppi, which results in a better outdoor visibility. The 19.5:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
For the primary snapper, the Oppo A9 has a 18 MP + 2 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 16 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 6 skin based on Android 9.0 Pie, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. ColorOS 6 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ColorOS 6 gives you amazing experience.
Oppo’s ColorOS 6 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes.
If you have Oppo A9 with ColorOS 6 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. ColorOS 6 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 6 without root.
How to Change Font on Oppo A9 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A9 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A9, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A9 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A9 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A9.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A9.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo A9? Drop a comment and let us know!