Customize Oppo F1 Plus Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo F1 Plus.
The Oppo F1 Plus takes selfies to a whole new level thanks to its 16-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone is built using metal which gives it a premium feel. It’s also very thin and light and some will like the fact that it resembles the iPhone 6s a lot. This familiarity is also found in the new Color OS 3.0 skin, which looks and functions much like Apple’s iOS platform.
The F1 Plus rocks a 5.5-inch full-HD Amoled display and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 4GB of RAM. Battery life is also very good and so are the cameras, although they tend to struggle a bit in low light. At Rs. 26,990, the Oppo F1 Plus might not be the best “selfie phone” but it’s certainly one of the most premium offerings in the market.
People love to use Oppo F1 Plus because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Arial, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1 Plus with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo F1 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F1 Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F1 Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1 Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F1 Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F1 Plus.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo F1 Plus. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!